• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

agha khan interview!

Reaction score
does anyone know how do they take the interview for recruitment in agha khan? anyone who has already given it or has succeeded, please help.......

Reaction score
Wow congrats :) and I cant personally help you with the interview since I have never given it but there is a thread of aga khan interview in this MCAT forum, go search it up and read

Reaction score
You'll have to basically give two, one on one, interviews. Each of the interviews will last from 25-45 minutes with a gap of 5 to 30 minutes in b/w. The interviews are quite general. They'll ask you about your family, your interests, your aspiration to become a doctor and so on. For such general questions you should have some answers in the back of your mind beforehand. They'll try to get you tangled in your own answers but you should follow one rule: DON'T LIE! They always catch you. One of their favourite questions is: "Have you ever cheated" Try to get a good answer to this. If they ask you something that you don't know, just tell them that you don't know. Don't hesitate. And don't start an argument that you can't properly defend. As the interview goes on, you feel really relaxed. The interviewers will actually laugh and try to make you more comfortable, but you should always keep your composure and show them that you are a professional. Another important question is that why do you want to come to AKU? This is also quite important. And if you have done community service, don't stop babbling about it. It really impresses them if you have utilized your time helping out the poor, or working in a hospital or any internship for that matter.
If you want further help, state it over here so that every one can benefit. I'll readily reply to any message too, so you may inbox me. :)

Reaction score
You'll have to basically give two, one on one, interviews. Each of the interviews will last from 25-45 minutes with a gap of 5 to 30 minutes in b/w. The interviews are quite general. They'll ask you about your family, your interests, your aspiration to become a doctor and so on. For such general questions you should have some answers in the back of your mind beforehand. They'll try to get you tangled in your own answers but you should follow one rule: DON'T LIE! They always catch you. One of their favourite questions is: "Have you ever cheated" Try to get a good answer to this. If they ask you something that you don't know, just tell them that you don't know. Don't hesitate. And don't start an argument that you can't properly defend. As the interview goes on, you feel really relaxed. The interviewers will actually laugh and try to make you more comfortable, but you should always keep your composure and show them that you are a professional. Another important question is that why do you want to come to AKU? This is also quite important. And if you have done community service, don't stop babbling about it. It really impresses them if you have utilized your time helping out the poor, or working in a hospital or any internship for that matter.
If you want further help, state it over here so that every one can benefit. I'll readily reply to any message too, so you may inbox me. :)

Hey, I have some questions too :D
-How many interviewers are there?
-Should one just answer quickly to the questions or taking a few seconds to think of a response won't hurt?
-Should one be all 'I want to help people when I become a doctor' or will that sound all clichéd?

-Are the aptitude test results still considered for the final selection or does it all depend on the interview and the extra curricular etc now?
-The UHS MCAT is the provincial test that is required, right?

Reaction score
Hey, I have some questions too :D
-How many interviewers are there?
-Should one just answer quickly to the questions or taking a few seconds to think of a response won't hurt?
-Should one be all 'I want to help people when I become a doctor' or will that sound all clichéd?

-Are the aptitude test results still considered for the final selection or does it all depend on the interview and the extra curricular etc now?
-The UHS MCAT is the provincial test that is required, right?

Here, all your answers have been answered on this blog with further details about the interview. Do visit it. I'll soon update it with the MCAT information.

http://academicshelp.blogspot.com/