• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A Teacher-----URGENT???

Reaction score
So I know of a group of entrepreneurs who are planning to build an exclusive Lab-based Science Centre for A levels in KHI and LHR. They are in need of a teacher who has expertise in all three subjects - Physics, Chem and BIo!!! I know its difficult to find one for all three but would really be grateful if u ppl could list if you know any such teacher.......

They are willing to offer an excellent contract if such an individual is available. If u can write some details about the teacher (his teaching skills esp) and his/her email add......that would be great!

Please reply asap!

Reaction score
lols! Du u know of sum1 who can do this job?

None of my own teachers is a 3 in 1 so dats y i had to post this!!! :((((

Reaction score
lushpush said:
lols! Du u know of sum1 who can do this job?

None of my own teachers is a 3 in 1 so dats y i had to post this!!! :((((

bt y do dey want a 3 in 1 :S

y not hire 3 difrnt ppl who r experts in deir fields? aint dt beta? :/

Reaction score
well of course i suggested that.......but i guess they have sth else in mind.......

Reaction score
not sure yar........I just posted d info they asked me for......I am not a part of their team nor do I have the experience to help them in all 3......:p

If u can help find a teacher plzz do dat!

Reaction score
lushpush said:
not sure yar........I just posted d info they asked me for......I am not a part of their team nor do I have the experience to help them in all 3......:p

r u in khi

Reaction score
djdead1 said:
lushpush said:

r u in khi

yes im in khi.....

Reaction score
lushpush said:
djdead1 said:
lushpush said:

r u in khi

yes im in khi.....

dn wht r u doin postin here??? talk to the already famous science teaches dre....maybe sum of dem cud b all rounders fo u lol

Reaction score
this topic belongs to help ideas and suggestion forums kindly next time post the topic in correct forum

TOPIC MOVED