• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

YouTube Videos on Past Year Chemistry MCQs

Reaction score
What is your username on YouTube? Because youtube is blocked in Pakistan. How do i view these videos? By what name have you uploaded them on youtube? Please reply ASAP?

user name is meta tutor.

I'm sorry, but I'm not too sure how get around the problem that youtube is not allowed to be viewed on your side.

I'm currently working on Oct 2013 and 2009.

Not based on any request by students, but just starting with the more recent ones and working backwards on alternate years.

Reaction score
y did u skipped 2012 and W2013 ??!:confused::confused:
user name is meta tutor.

I'm sorry, but I'm not too sure how get around the problem that youtube is not allowed to be viewed on your side.

I'm currently working on Oct 2013 and 2009.

Not based on any request by students, but just starting with the more recent ones and working backwards on alternate years.
Metanoia Its not nice to ignore people cuz ur helping them :)

Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
In some fireworks there is a reaction between powdered aluminium and powdered barium nitrate in which heat is evolved and an unreactive gas is produced.
What is the equation of the reaction
A 2Al +Ba(NO3)2 ---> Al2O3 + BaO + 2NO
B 4Al + 4Ba(NO3)2 ---> 2Al2O3 + 4Ba(NO2)2 + O2
C 2Al + 3Ba(NO3)2 ---> 5Al2O3 + 3BaO + 3N2
D 2Al + 18Ba(NO3)2 ---> 10Al(NO3)3 + 18BaO + 3N2

Reaction score
He explained it in his video, lol.
Not A or B cuz a reactive gas is produced.... and not D because Al(NO3)3 is usually formed when it thermally decomposes where as this does not and therefore the ans is C.