• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

your favourite singer..??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
n
well,on a more serious note,what is really Justin Bieber? HE is a freakin' singer,but have you heard his voice...it's like a girl's.He's like,what,16? or okay,let's make it 17,fine...so he's 17 and have you heard him,he's okay for "his" competition with others who suck as bad as him at their class...just like Pitbull sucks (my opinion)...
all I'm tryna say is he's a singer,and a 'female' one:p
no wayzz..btw for ur information he is 18..!!
nd ya have u heard his new songs like BOYFRIEND...!!
he just sound like a boy...!!
by callln him a girl..wat do u get...answer me dis..!!
obviously u dont feel gud nor bad...bt yes we belibers mind if u HATERS do dat...!! :)

Reaction score
Adzy: by liking this post...you have placed a forever black spot of gender discrimination on Manhood! (n)
haha,getsomelife..please knock some sense into yourself....my liking posts which mean something doesn't mean I actually agree to something..God

Reaction score
n
no wayzz..btw for ur information he is 18..!!
nd ya have u heard his new songs like BOYFRIEND...!!
he just sound like a boy...!!
by callln him a girl..wat do u get...answer me dis..!!
obviously u dont feel gud nor bad...bt yes we belibers mind if u HATERS do dat...!! :)
hahah,you only score one point here Meeran:) okay,even if I agree he's a boy (haha) you still shouldn't hate us for not liking him,or his singing....In that way I should also mind if someone hates Eminem,cause I really like Eminem and his raps:p

Reaction score
hahah,you only score one point here Meeran:) okay,even if I agree he's a boy (haha) you still shouldn't hate us for not liking him,or his singing....In that way I should also mind if someone hates Eminem,cause I really like Eminem and his raps:p
i am not sayin i hate u guys..bt its gettn too much i mean i am gettn frustrated..!!
nd ya u hate hueva hates eminem..!! :) dats as simple as drinking water..!1

Reaction score
guys stop it..!! its frustrating..!! :) plzz..!!
u haters on ua side..!!
u hate i dont care...i love him..!! <3

Reaction score
hahahhahaha....That's WHAT my point exactly is Meeran! You shouldn't get frustrated even if someone drives you nuts saying Bieber acts gay (new point:p) you should stay calm and stick to YOUR opinion:p and if you can't then....you...should...admit..that..bieber...wears...a...pony..? ahah,wth,lol. ahha,and when in the world did I say I hate people who hate Eminem. yeah right,as if I said that...yeah,and I was a goat before...:p

Reaction score
You think a lot kiddo. If you possess one, you better know how to use one and if you know how to use one, there won't be any such arguments! Get it? =P
KIDDO...my foot..!!plzzz thnk 8lst 10 tymx b4 u speak..!!!

Reaction score
Admit it. You just got served!
Love him? LMAO.
I don't hate the creature, I just don't like its songs, I can't spot any problems here unless you create one. =/.

Status
Not open for further replies.