• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

your favourite singer..??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I think u hav got a wrong taste in music...nd it's our own choice to lyk him...no one forcs us..uc..wat d heck is your problem if we love him...u r your way v r on our own...so u don't tok bout our taste...

Reaction score
totally agree to ya,buddehh...how people loovee being tortured by hiss musicc? No offense to Beiber fans...people got their own choices and opinions you see? I find Bieber's music torturesome andd probably the music i listen to iss a torture to you...and pls,iff you like his songs,please keep it to yourselves f*******...and stopp *********about himm on a forum full of haterss..you liked yourselff and your idol to be treated like a punchh bag? Obviouslyy not ii bet! We all here have our own taste in musicc,but none of us force itt down on the others or y'all right? So its ourr humble request that you dont do itt either...thanx:) and please, 'Justin Barbie' (as y'all call himm) haters..just dropp it..we know that theyy got a bad taste in music,but we dontt have no right to change that..thanxx y'allz...

Dude, I think you're on an international forum and there are minors/kids around here. I don't think you're allowed to use any words which are inappropriate. Read the rules bud. ;)

And about what you said, Lol. We're just doing it for laughs. We hate Bieber, we make fun of him. Fair and square. ;)

Reaction score
I think u hav got a wrong taste in music...nd it's our own choice to lyk him...no one forcs us..uc..wat d heck is your problem if we love him...u r your way v r on our own...so u don't tok bout our taste...

Got a point there. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.