• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

XtremePapers Contest 2012-2013 Winners (Finally!)

Reaction score
Moving on, is anybody ready to cooperate with me for olevel islamiat notes??
I have a big pile of handwritten and some typed, I need them all typed
anybody interested ??

Reaction score
Moving on, is anybody ready to cooperate with me for olevel islamiat notes??
I have a big pile of handwritten and some typed, I need them all typed
anybody interested ??
me too got like 3 entire register on notes, with the last one containing material from books such as:
Farkhanda Noor Muhammad
Iftikharul Haq
Yasmin Malik
Mustafa Draper
a book on biography of Prophet (S.A.W) called 'The Splitting of the Moon'

along with that i have my past paper writing technique with multiple answers
also got exam techniques notes and model answers
furthermore i have a whole register of printed notes from various resources
the quotations mentioned in my notes are enormous and in those instances when u can hardly think of a single quotation, i have like 5 quotations for that instance. this can help u reach the level 4, which is the highest level
i also have complete chemistry and biology notes compiled from Cristopher N.Presscot and the book by Gallagher and Ingram;Chemistry, the latter one endorsed by Cambridge. and for bio, from Lani, and the book by Pickering, the latter one endorsed by Cambridge. they are purely handwritten

but Faizan Muhammmad, wont the people who have typed the notes want something from us, and will there even be another xtremepapers contest?
it is true that we will compile them for those in need of them and not for any wordly benefit but the name of competition is what increase ur willingless and produces whole-heartedness towards ur wrok

Reaction score
forgot to add that i also have Statistics notes by myself, and a cousin of mine threw his EM note at me, which contains comprehensive information about each chapter along with model answers and specific notes taken from the past papers

Reaction score
Well done motoo :D
:p
oh-really-please-tell-me-more.jpg

Reaction score
me too got like 3 entire register on notes, with the last one containing material from books such as:
Farkhanda Noor Muhammad
Iftikharul Haq
Yasmin Malik
Mustafa Draper
a book on biography of Prophet (S.A.W) called 'The Splitting of the Moon'

along with that i have my past paper writing technique with multiple answers
also got exam techniques notes and model answers
furthermore i have a whole register of printed notes from various resources
the quotations mentioned in my notes are enormous and in those instances when u can hardly think of a single quotation, i have like 5 quotations for that instance. this can help u reach the level 4, which is the highest level
i also have complete chemistry and biology notes compiled from Cristopher N.Presscot and the book by Gallagher and Ingram;Chemistry, the latter one endorsed by Cambridge. and for bio, from Lani, and the book by Pickering, the latter one endorsed by Cambridge. they are purely handwritten

but Faizan Muhammmad, wont the people who have typed the notes want something from us, and will there even be another xtremepapers contest?
it is true that we will compile them for those in need of them and not for any wordly benefit but the name of competition is what increase ur willingless and produces whole-heartedness towards ur wrok
I was actually just volunteering without any prize or incentive coz most of the work is taken from other books and stuff so I dont deserve credit :p
Though I have Physics notes which are completely mine but olevel physics is done :(
if it is considerd seperate from GCSE then there is chance but even in revision section there is no olevel section

Reaction score
forgot to add that i also have Statistics notes by myself, and a cousin of mine threw his EM note at me, which contains comprehensive information about each chapter along with model answers and specific notes taken from the past papers
ROFLMAO-HarborSeal.jpg
Stats and EM thats precisely the two subs in which nobody bothers even reading the book much less make notes
Excellent time management (y)
Unfortunately, I have other more important things to do than worrying about these subs :p

Reaction score
I was actually just volunteering without any prize or incentive coz most of the work is taken from other books and stuff so I dont deserve credit :p
Though I have Physics notes which are completely mine but olevel physics is done :(
if it is considerd seperate from GCSE then there is chance but even in revision section there is no olevel section
enna tu out of GCSE