• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Reaction score
5:00AM, on Sunday xD

Yes, obviously!! I mean i dunno about the others but i do know ur name :p
nope!! U are the odd one among us, so i guess we should let u pay so u dont feel awkward or anything :D

Technically, i am coming for a different purpose but i dont mnd if u tag along, but i donjt not hold the responsibility of babysitting you during the flight :p

hahah and since u will do the arrangement then u its FINALLY decided that u will pay :D

5:00AM.. Oh good lord... xD I will be just stopping my studies by that time and proceeding to enter the different world know as dream world. xD

Ahan, so what is my name? :p How come I dont know your name :eek:
Ah its okay, I wont feel awkward or anything like that, instead I will very happy.... :LOL:
BTW , thanks for showing the care. *_* xD

Are u really coming to A'bad? :eek:

I have arranged the place, that too under the shade of moon *_* Now what else can I do xD

Okay okay xD I got one idea :D
We both are doing a job.
You comin to pick me.. I arranged the place. :p
WHat is SAly and bee gonna do? xD
Obviously take out the money and throw us mind boggling party..

DAYUMMMMM *_____*

Reaction score
5:00AM.. Oh good lord... xD I will be just stopping my studies by that time and proceeding to enter the different world know as dream world. xD

Ahan, so what is my name? :p How come I dont know your name :eek:
Ah its okay, I wont feel awkward or anything like that, instead I will very happy.... :LOL:
BTW , thanks for showing the care. *_* xD

Are u really coming to A'bad? :eek:

I have arranged the place, that too under the shade of moon *_* Now what else can I do xD

Okay okay xD I got one idea :D
We both are doing a job.
You comin to pick me.. I arranged the place. :p
WHat is SAly and bee gonna do? xD
Obviously take out the money and throw us mind boggling party..

DAYUMMMMM *_____*
Lol u study at night?? An owl??

You know it's difficult not to notice ur name when u show up on my FB suggested friends lit every damn day xD
Nah u aren't lucky enough to know my name xP

Ahhhh smarty u have a point, I mean I m even picking them from the border, so which one of is gonna pay Saly Elkady or mistique_bee ??

My house and my granny is there so yea I will be coming there lol :D why is that so difficult to believe ?? :LOL:

Y under the moon?? Are we wolves or something??

Reaction score

You know it's difficult not to notice ur name when u show up on my FB suggested friends lit every damn day xD

Ahhhh smarty u have a point, I mean I m even picking them from the border, so which one of is gonna pay Saly Elkady or mistique_bee ??

My house and my granny is there so yea I will be coming there lol :D why is that so difficult to believe ?? :LOL:

I can digest studies at night :p NO NOISES AT ALL. PIN DROP SILENT... :p That feels so comfortable :D

Why the hell am I being suggested? :LOL:
Who cares.. xD :p I dont wanna know ur name.. :p Will know it when u come here *_*

Who so ever pays, I gotta enjoy aot... :D

IDK why its hard :p I will come to meet u for sure.. :) Do u speak Hindi/Urdu? :p

Under the moon, coz I dont like LIGHTS while haivng dinner flashing in my eyes/reflecting from my spoon .-. :p JK YOu can chose whreva u want xD

Reaction score

Y do I always have to do everything ? xDDD I made the thread already xD
Okay I'll pay xD

Reaction score
I can digest studies at night :p NO NOISES AT ALL. PIN DROP SILENT... :p That feels so comfortable :D

Why the hell am I being suggested? :LOL:
Who cares.. xD :p I dont wanna know ur name.. :p Will know it when u come here *_*

Who so ever pays, I gotta enjoy aot... :D

IDK why its hard :p I will come to meet u for sure.. :) Do u speak Hindi/Urdu? :p

Under the moon, coz I dont like LIGHTS while haivng dinner flashing in my eyes/reflecting from my spoon .-. :p JK YOu can chose whreva u want xD
try sitting in the bathtub....always works for xD

IDK weird apps with weird ideas :p

alright i m ordering the pizza, all of u help urself here and pay for ur own meals and own transportation :p

lol, i speak hindi, urdu, gujrati :D and yes sometimes it ends being funny coz i make pronunciation mistakes :whistle:

Reaction score
try sitting in the bathtub....always works for xD

IDK weird apps with weird ideas :p

alright i m ordering the pizza, all of u help urself here and pay for ur own meals and own transportation :p

lol, i speak hindi, urdu, gujrati :D and yes sometimes it ends being funny coz i make pronunciation mistakes :whistle:
Nah, I dont have money to come there. You had to pick me up. :oops:

Reaction score
HOLY SHIT!!!! Did u just call me moti, Imma grill u!!! :O

Lol we never run out of topics :')

awwwieee, i think u r amazing too and thanks for the well wishes :D xP

Yes I called u moti coz u are #LOL. Well u know why I am telling that :p

Obviously we will never run of topics anytime as u know female are soo full of gossips so tum kabhi convo end hi nahi hone deti :LOL:

For well wishes thanks to you too :D