• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
no comments!!! I shall let my silence define my victory xD
or hide your stupidity xD

Seriously though why on earth are u so difficult to decipher....:p aren't u a bit excited that the pizza delivery guy is actually a robot just like u??

no m not... sounds like a new low for robots... serving humans xD but at least I know that drone dosent have AI tou its no match....

Reaction score
*twinkly eyes* BR <3 oh btw I have two favorite flavors so u gotta buy me two pints xD

And are u here yet, I am at the border in my Lambo.....hurry already the heat is killing me :D

Thought blocker I always have time for pizza buddies,
How about I send u a 30 day visa, buy ur tickets and then get here and buy me and mistique_bee a months supply of pizza?? Wud'ya think? *jumps excitedly*
Sure n we will share it xD cause I won't be able to sit back n look at u eating all those pints alone :p
Woah that's cool..decide ur favourite toppings :p

Reaction score
You don't know me maybe :v
Its better you come to India with the PIZZA :V
Ohhhh I m heading to ahmedabad next week, come pick it up form the airport? :p

*_____* PIZZZZZAAAAAA.. I am in :oops:
Saly Elkady Wait u are in KSA?? And where does mistique_bee at?? I spent the whole day at the border finally to return home without pizza or BR :( Saaad saaad lifee :'(

So many pizza lovers :p
Idk why but that fact given me odd pleasure :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score

Saly Elkady Wait u are in KSA?? And where does mistique_bee at?? I spent the whole day at the border finally to return home without pizza or BR :( Saaad saaad lifee :'(

Even I'm in KSA xD just different city than Saly Elkady

Reaction score
Reaction score

Yup xD I think she's in Qassim or Riyadh but I am in Jeddah

Reaction score
I live there... :p Tell me the time and I will be there. ^^
5:00AM, on Sunday xD

Hahaha.. xD Do you guys even know my name ----(-.-)----
Well. I will pay for sure *_* But who is throwing this party? :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
As she will hand me the money and I'll pay. :cool: :p Right?

+_+
Yes, obviously!! I mean i dunno about the others but i do know ur name :p
nope!! U are the odd one among us, so i guess we should let u pay so u dont feel awkward or anything :D

So you coming to Ahmedabad to take me to NO MANS LAND? *_*
Or you are coming for different purpose -_-

I have contacts in army, I will arrange the place and we all will have dinner under moonlight. *Like a boss*

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Technically, i am coming for a different purpose but i dont mnd if u tag along, but i donjt not hold the responsibility of babysitting you during the flight :p

hahah and since u will do the arrangement then u its FINALLY decided that u will pay :D