• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Reaction score
WHat is easy?
You parcel to me, or I do so many processes to come der +_+
so many processes??
do u know how many are involved in me parceling it??
I order the pizza
drone delivers it
i open and eat a few slices. pick ONE slice of the best pizza
change, select the best pair of shoes, select a matching purse
get someone to pick me up
drive the indian courier service office which btw is 30 km from my place
find a parking (which is difficult to find
park the car, pay the parking fees.
go to the office
take a waiitng ticket
stand in line
when my turn finally comes, fill up the huge form
place the "ONE" slice in a preservative hot/cold bag
staple the form
do the signature which will take time coz i have an awesome sign and all awesome things take time to be created. xD
finally parcel it
find the car, drive 40 km back home (10km extra cox i need my BR ice cream on the way, afterall i did the hardwork)
come home
and finally when u do get the pizza it will be through the hands of some pissed courier guy and not by a drone. plus ur pizza slice will be cold and hard.
now u decide which process is shorter, i bet u aged a couple of minutes reading that and i effectively wasted that tme of urs :ROFLMAO::X3:

P.S - I have done a PhD in talking and debating :p
i feel so proud of myself for writing that in 2 minutes :cool:

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
yea well u obviously seem to have deep unreturned feelings towards food, so yes i m putting u under the robot-human hybrid :p

i still dont get how a robot may find a food 3d printer appealing|?? o_O

lol still doesnt make one a human :p

dw... its too big a deal for that lil brain of urz XD :p

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Did I hear someone mention "pizza"?? :O
OMG its like a magic word that mysteriously dragged me here on XPC.......I m game, so who is finally buying??

Ohhhhh shiiiittt pizza lovers Thought blocker Rizwan Javed mistique_bee and badrobot14 (who wont stop bullying my preeeeeeetttty shoes until i give him some "edible" news" :p ) did u know Debonairs Pizza just launched the "Drone delivery" in Dubai *faints* :O
I m sooo ordering it the coming weekend *does the hawaiian dance*
LOL if i were their competitor, I;d send a clown to deliver.. to make fun of them :p
point is taste matters more than how u get it :p

Reaction score
so many processes??
I order the pizza
drone delivers it
go to the office
take a waiitng ticket
stand in line
staple the form
do the signature which will take time coz i have an awesome sign and all awesome things take time to be created. xD
finally parcel it
find the car, drive 40 km back home (10km extra cox i need my BR ice cream on the way, afterall i did the hardwork)
come home
and finally when u do get the pizza it will be through the hands of some pissed courier guy and not by a drone. plus ur pizza slice will be cold and hard.
now u decide which process is shorter, i bet u aged a couple of minutes reading that and i effectively wasted that tme of urs :ROFLMAO::X3:

Oh my.. xD
Its just that your describing power is way to PRO level xD :p Not my fault.. xD
I am sure my one point will destroy your every points xD

I DONT HAVE A VISA -_-

NOW SAY WHICH IS EASY :p Well I can defend every point of yours, but I will prefer playing counter strike :LOL:

Reaction score
Did I hear someone mention "pizza"?? :O
OMG its like a magic word that mysteriously dragged me here on XPC.......I m game, so who is finally buying??

Ohhhhh shiiiittt pizza lovers Thought blocker Rizwan Javed mistique_bee and badrobot14 (who wont stop bullying my preeeeeeetttty shoes until i give him some "edible" news" :p ) did u know Debonairs Pizza just launched the "Drone delivery" in Dubai *faints* :O
I m sooo ordering it the coming weekend *does the hawaiian dance*
Im coming...*rushes to my car* 8 hours n im there :3

Reaction score
so many processes??
I order the pizza
drone delivers it
go to the office
take a waiitng ticket
stand in line
staple the form
finally parcel it
come home

I aint going to wait on the border for so long so u come n pick me up frm there :3

Reaction score
I am the fish btw xD I had one of the worst fish memories xD so it's not embarrassing xD
Okay I confess that I did not get that (the thing about you being the fish) :p and I did get a bit confused at your cheering st first but then I was like, meh, it's probably a figure of speech and yeah you just added a yaaaaaaaayyy :D :cool:
Haha, that's very reassuring to be honest <3

Reaction score
LOL if i were their competitor, I;d send a clown to deliver.. to make fun of them :p
point is taste matters more than how u get it :p
Seriously though why on earth are u so difficult to decipher....:p aren't u a bit excited that the pizza delivery guy is actually a robot just like u??

Reaction score
Oh my.. xD
Its just that your describing power is way to PRO level xD :p Not my fault.. xD
I am sure my one point will destroy your every points xD

I DONT HAVE A VISA -_-

NOW SAY WHICH IS EASY :p Well I can defend every point of yours, but I will prefer playing counter strike :LOL:
Wat can I say?? Years of experience in the describing section xD

Duh!! U apply for the visa online or just go the that Travel Chacha. Trust me if I began to describe the processes u have to go through I will come up with only 5 \o/

Oh and no one, I repeat NO ONE ever wins against me when it comes to arguement :cool::whistle:

Reaction score
I aint going to wait on the border for so long so u come n pick me up frm there :3
*twinkly eyes* BR <3 oh btw I have two favorite flavors so u gotta buy me two pints xD

And are u here yet, I am at the border in my Lambo.....hurry already the heat is killing me :D

Thought blocker I always have time for pizza buddies,
How about I send u a 30 day visa, buy ur tickets and then get here and buy me and mistique_bee a months supply of pizza?? Wud'ya think? *jumps excitedly*

Reaction score
Wat can I say?? Years of experience in the describing section xD

Duh!! U apply for the visa online or just go the that Travel Chacha. Trust me if I began to describe the processes u have to go through I will come up with only 5 \o/

Oh and no one, I repeat NO ONE ever wins against me when it comes to arguement :cool::whistle:
You don't know me maybe :v
Its better you come to India with the PIZZA :V

Reaction score
*twinkly eyes* BR <3 oh btw I have two favorite flavors so u gotta buy me two pints xD

And are u here yet, I am at the border in my Lambo.....hurry already the heat is killing me :D

Thought blocker I always have time for pizza buddies,
How about I send u a 30 day visa, buy ur tickets and then get here and buy me and mistique_bee a months supply of pizza?? Wud'ya think? *jumps excitedly*
*_____* PIZZZZZAAAAAA.. I am in :oops:

Reaction score
Okay I confess that I did not get that (the thing about you being the fish) :p and I did get a bit confused at your cheering st first but then I was like, meh, it's probably a figure of speech and yeah you just added a yaaaaaaaayyy :D :cool:
Haha, that's very reassuring to be honest <3
Golden fish - only can carry info for five seconds then forgets xD
so fish memory means that I keep forgetting xD