• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Reaction score
Wow! Thanks for making this thread Saly. I actually was planning to write something about my time at XPC (which is still ongoing) :p
Since I am no longer famous like I used to be back in the day (HAHA! :p), I have been around for 6+ years, they'll turn to 7 this august.
I can easily say that XPC has been the most important website of my life and most probably will continue on to be. It helped me so much throughout my O and A Level in so many aspects and I always felt like I have been indebted to XPC so I went on to make the Islamiyat notes and have been helping around longer since I remember. Still haven't left despite being just a year or so away from graduation :p
I have made some really amazing friends here and was fortunate enough to meet some in real life and might meet more in future.
So in short, XPC as a community and as a website had more impact on me than any other thing, even more so than facebook, twitter etc.
2011-2014 were the most amazing years but afterwards everyone left since they got busy in their universities but I hope to stick around for as long as I can and keep on contributing in any possible away. :)

Also I think badrobot14 you don't get enough credit but thank you so much for making this amazing community. Also thank you for keeping it alive for so many years, please don't let XPC die or you can always sell it to me! :p :ROFLMAO:
I cant agree more about how this site changed my life as well.... I have been here for 4+ years and i miss all the old friends i made here!

Last edited: