• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Worries about upcoming exams next week.

Study from the past papers or book?

• book

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • past papers

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Since my board exams begin next week, I naturally am really worried about things. I'm confused as to whether I should study and answer past papers more or study from the book more (for topics like biology).

Also, from where do I study for Computer Science 0478? I do not own a book for that topic and have to rely solely on my teachers notes and the specimen paper, but the teacher seems like he's only teaching us the computer studies syllabus + programming and those stuff. The book that was released by Hodder Education this year is out of stock every time I check, and is expensive too. So where do you recommend I study from?

Finally, should I focus more on the specimen paper or the 2014 papers?

Reaction score
I THINK YOU SHOULD FIRST COMPLETE YOUR WHOLE SYLLABUS FROM THE TEXTBOOK AND MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND EVERY THING THEN IF YOU HAVE ENOUGH TIME LEFT TRY TO DO SOME PAST PAPERS TO GIVE THE FINAL TOUCH.

BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR EXAMS AND MINE ARE ALSO STARTING IN ABOUT 10 DAYS

Reaction score
you can get free e- books on any educational Cambridge IGCSE subjects on-

www.gcseguide.com

OR

http://gcsecentre.blogspot.com

hope that helps
or doing such difficulty I can e-mail it to you just tell me your e-mail account.

or tell me through my account [[email protected]] because I won't be available. So,I can send you the 2014-2015 book of

Cambridge IGCSE Computer Science by david watson and helen williams published in 2014-2015