• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Why Did I Get A B In Islamiat ;(

Reaction score
I recently appeared for gce islamiat paper in october november 2016.The paper was fricking easy and I even quoted a number of verses.I had completely ratatd the passages and wrote many relevant points as well.But I don't understand how I got a B!. I might give the paper again after giving sciences in may june 17.Any tips on what to do and what I did wrong?

Reaction score
I recently appeared for gce islamiat paper in october november 2016.The paper was fricking easy and I even quoted a number of verses.I had completely ratatd the passages and wrote many relevant points as well.But I don't understand how I got a B!. I might give the paper again after giving sciences in may june 17.Any tips on what to do and what I did wrong?

Only you know what you did wrong. Sometimes you think a paper is easy and you feel like you did really well, but the result turns out totally different. The only thing I can think of would be to mentally go over your answers and see if they truly answer the question. Maybe confer with some laik bachas and see what they wrote. Best of Luck!