• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

WHO ELSE HAS AN AICT PAPER 1 EXAM ON THE 25th???

Reaction score
How well are you prepared?
Post any doubts here.
Good luck in advance! ;_;
Not much done... I did only 7pages of control system and nothing else... Its damn boring :/
I read 1 page and take a break for half an hour :/
Good luck to u too :p

Reaction score
Meh! *raises hand*
Well..my prep. is good.. but not too good ine 4th chapter specificallly that flow diagram thingy thing and even that confidential stuff thing and I seriously hate those Questions like "analyst recommended the damn Dot matrix than laser, discuss this choice -_-' "
I mean this is the 21 century, why would someone recommend that crap!

Reaction score
I don't know sh*t about the first chapter about the ICT systems; never even went through it
Other chapters are okay with second worst being System Life Cycle :confused:
I hope the exam will be all about adv and disadv of customers shopping online and working patterns and stuff :D

Reaction score
Not much done... I did only 7pages of control system and nothing else... Its damn boring :/
I read 1 page and take a break for half an hour :/
Good luck to u too :p
THANK GOD. I thought I was the ONLY ONE. :ROFLMAO:
It's very boring indeed. I have one day now and I'm panicking D:

Reaction score
Meh! *raises hand*
Well..my prep. is good.. but not too good ine 4th chapter specificallly that flow diagram thingy thing and even that confidential stuff thing and I seriously hate those Questions like "analyst recommended the damn Dot matrix than laser, discuss this choice -_-' "
I mean this is the 21 century, why would someone recommend that crap!
Hahahha I can relate xD
I'm worried abouth those stupid flow diagrams too, but that stuff came in the latest paper, winter 2014, so lets hope we dont get it this year ;-;
AM session? C:

Reaction score
I don't know sh*t about the first chapter about the ICT systems; never even went through it
Other chapters are okay with second worst being System Life Cycle :confused:
I hope the exam will be all about adv and disadv of customers shopping online and working patterns and stuff :D
Haha yes that question would be nice :LOL:

Reaction score
Losing 20-25 marks for sure..... Stupid ppr.... And whats worse is that aict p3 is more tough tha p1... I dont think I can get an A grade at least in AICT.. (n)
worked so hard yesterday -.-
Tell me about it, it was a wack paper but oh well at least I finished it on time xD

Reaction score
Tell me about it, it was a wack paper but oh well at least I finished it on time xD
More about it?
Okay listen then:
Q1,2,3was easy... IA will get full marks
Q4 lose 1mark
Q5 lose 1mark
Q6 lose 1mark
Q7 lose 1 mark
Q8 lose 4marks
Q9 lose 5marks
Q10 lose 5marks
Q11 lose 4marks
Total lost 22 marks.... Around 58/80 (n)

Reaction score
More about it?
Okay listen then:
Q1,2,3was easy... IA will get full marks
Q4 lose 1mark
Q5 lose 1mark
Q6 lose 1mark
Q7 lose 1 mark
Q8 lose 4marks
Q9 lose 5marks
Q10 lose 5marks
Q11 lose 4marks
Total lost 22 marks.... Around 58/80 (n)
Hahaha but brooo, the threshold is usually nice, like you need 45 or so to get an A, so In Shaa Allah you'll get an A for sure ^-^

Reaction score
Hahaha but brooo, the threshold is usually nice, like you need 45 or so to get an A, so In Shaa Allah you'll get an A for sure ^-^
Theshold is fraud!!! If it was true than why many good students end up at B and C?
I hope what ur saying is true cox tommorow is p3 and i have done only chap 5 :cry:
Btw how p1 went for u?

Reaction score
Theshold is fraud!!! If it was true than why many good students end up at B and C?
I hope what ur saying is true cox tommorow is p3 and i have done only chap 5 :cry:
Btw how p1 went for u?
Honestly I think you're right .-. one of the girls in my school did really well in her theory paper and she got a D grade in theory. How.
Awh ;-; Study hard bro. P1 was okay :/