• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

who all are sitting for the may 2015 ict practical paper????

Reaction score
Does it asks for making a table in access ???? Or importing or creation???????? Pls answer as soon as possible my exam is tommorow and i heard something like that

Reaction score
Hifsakirmani- huththi yes dey have a table creation like thing itseems, where u have to fill in the data type nd character length

Reaction score
:):) i need to ask u few things about the exam pls and may u answer me as quick as possible.
1) Is there any validation checks????
2) what was the image looks like and did he ask about changing its colourssss?????
3) in accesss (Database): what the data entry form on what table ?
i heard about creating a new table was it easy??????
in access can u remember the criterias and tell me it please?????
my exam is tommorow so u r my last hope:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:............................
u contact me on my email [email protected]

Reaction score
i fanyone didn't receive the mail then here it is......
as i informed that i will take the practical exam ICT. I've finished it and the following things will come.
Graphics editing
Spreadsheet
Web Authoring
Database and database form
And finally the word processing report and memo

Notice!
I couldn't compete the last task (WP2) which asks for the memo bcoz my time was wasted in the web authoring otherwise i completed the whole paper. In not sure that what they will ask in the memo but still it came.

And plus in the spreadsheet they will ask to make chart in SS3. The question was that we have to build the chart of the members less than 30 yrs. The age will be mixed so you can do the following.

Arrange the age in ascending and expand the solution. Then select the members which are less rhan 30 (not equal to) voila! You're done
do not need to worry, no macros in either excel or access.

ye! in the spreadsheet (i think in task SS2) we r supposed to put some formulas in the cells I6 J6 and K6,

I6 was easy (no need to tell)
J6: (=$B$3-I6)
K6: =if(J6>=100, "Reminder", "(i forgot the text u can write the text they will ask u to write)")
Tbx a lot awesomeboy. I will be in your depts.

Reaction score
I am sitting for mine on 15 may can u please email me the questions on [email protected] please???
srsly i need help!
They are going to ask you on graphocs, database,spreadsheet,word.

In graphics, you are given a choice of logo to choose for you business. Also learn how to use stamp tool in photoshop.
In spreadsheet, what awesomeboy says are the exact things that come.
In database, you will need to create a normal form. But you will have to spend time on creating a new table in database. They will ask you to sort data, and queries the ask you to find the date of birthdasy.
In webauthoring, you are told to make a home page, you are suppose to make it a index page and there should be three hyperlink to the page(london,hongkong,chennai). Also they will ask you o copy the source code of the hyperlink in londons page inside hongkong.(not sure)
Then report and memo

Reaction score
i fanyone didn't receive the mail then here it is......
as i informed that i will take the practical exam ICT. I've finished it and the following things will come.
Graphics editing
Spreadsheet
Web Authoring
Database and database form
And finally the word processing report and memo

Notice!
I couldn't compete the last task (WP2) which asks for the memo bcoz my time was wasted in the web authoring otherwise i completed the whole paper. In not sure that what they will ask in the memo but still it came.

And plus in the spreadsheet they will ask to make chart in SS3. The question was that we have to build the chart of the members less than 30 yrs. The age will be mixed so you can do the following.

Arrange the age in ascending and expand the solution. Then select the members which are less rhan 30 (not equal to) voila! You're done
do not need to worry, no macros in either excel or access.

ye! in the spreadsheet (i think in task SS2) we r supposed to put some formulas in the cells I6 J6 and K6,

I6 was easy (no need to tell)
J6: (=$B$3-I6)
K6: =if(J6>=100, "Reminder", "(i forgot the text u can write the text they will ask u to write)")

thanxxxxxx.......a LOTTTT!!!

Reaction score
ok but can u please frwrd me the qs paper coz its difficult to understand the things and secondly tell me abt the spreadseet like wat was the thing we were supposed to calculate in colum I and J?
unfortunately i don't have the paper but i know everything. in spreedsheet you first need to add a person's detail in the spreedsheet and that will be easy then you will need to calculate the total amout paid by everyone so just use the sum function and after that you will be asked for the balance and for that you type the formula =($B$3-I6) in cell j6 and then copy it to all the cells below and the last formula will be entered in k6 and it will be =if(j6>=100,"reminder","not needed") that's it for the formulas and then oyu will be asked to make a chart based on people below 30 years old

Reaction score
you know how to create a memo right??
the format is like.............
memo
to:
date:
subject:
( your message)
your name initials like if your name is shahrukh khan then SK

I have neverrr made a memo so...do u make it in word or what? thanxxx 4 da help anyway...;):)(y):LOL:

Reaction score
Awesomeboy or Hifsakirimani, one more help guys. Im having ma paper today. if u dnt mind can u pls tell me bout d linking thing in d webpage. Daz only my doubt. What should we actually do thr? One webpage nd link the other 2 or prepare separate webpages fr everything. Pls make it faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast

Reaction score
Awesomeboy or Hifsakirimani, one more help guys. Im having ma paper today. if u dnt mind can u pls tell me bout d linking thing in d webpage. Daz only my doubt. What should we actually do thr? One webpage nd link the other 2 or prepare separate webpages fr everything. Pls make it faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast
have to make 4 web pages, Hngkong Chennai London and a blank Home page. Then u have to coneect these pages and find the source code of the hongkong page from ur london page...!!! It might take up a lot of time to design the 3 pages so u have to do it fast!!

Reaction score
have to make 4 web pages, Hngkong Chennai London and a blank Home page. Then u have to coneect these pages and find the source code of the hongkong page from ur london page...!!! It might take up a lot of time to design the 3 pages so u have to do it fast!!
Okay! thanks alot