• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

who all are sitting for the may 2015 ict practical paper????

Reaction score
OMG!!! Thank uu so much... I honestly dont knw wat I would do without u and ur help... Thank uu so much!! btw, which school r u frm?
you are welcome!! best of luck and do your best! i live in malaysia kuala lumpur and study in sayfol international school. where do you live?

Reaction score
But you said previously that we have to create a form in database. Please be sure. And kindly tell me that do we have to create a report or just edit it?
i am sorry i meant form. we have to create a "FORM" not a report in access. no we have to create it not edit it

Reaction score
Awesomeboy , then there is 1 data entry form and 2 queries and 1 report based on query i have done?????? Am i right or not??????

Reaction score
you are welcome!! best of luck and do your best! i live in malaysia kuala lumpur and study in sayfol international school. where do you live?
I'm from Sri Lanka..... And all the best for ur exams too....!!! Hope u do well!!

Reaction score
Awesome are you on whatsapp??? If then cn u give ur number plss
Plus did dey ask fr any sourcecode?