• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

who all are sitting for the may 2015 ict practical paper????

Reaction score
Im also sitting on the 15th of May. If possible pls can someone of you whoz doing on the 13th Help me. Im suffering alot with this. Also guys the Datafile is available in the edexcel Website it is possible if any has the password they can get it and forward to us. Your help will be highly appreciated.
My Email Id is [email protected]

Reaction score
did you all the the mail? i have finished the exam and sent what i coming out to all of your emails so please go check it

Reaction score
i fanyone didn't receive the mail then here it is......
as i informed that i will take the practical exam ICT. I've finished it and the following things will come.
Graphics editing
Spreadsheet
Web Authoring
Database and database form
And finally the word processing report and memo

Notice!
I couldn't compete the last task (WP2) which asks for the memo bcoz my time was wasted in the web authoring otherwise i completed the whole paper. In not sure that what they will ask in the memo but still it came.

And plus in the spreadsheet they will ask to make chart in SS3. The question was that we have to build the chart of the members less than 30 yrs. The age will be mixed so you can do the following.

Arrange the age in ascending and expand the solution. Then select the members which are less rhan 30 (not equal to) voila! You're done
do not need to worry, no macros in either excel or access.

ye! in the spreadsheet (i think in task SS2) we r supposed to put some formulas in the cells I6 J6 and K6,

I6 was easy (no need to tell)
J6: (=$B$3-I6)
K6: =if(J6>=100, "Reminder", "(i forgot the text u can write the text they will ask u to write)")

Reaction score
Awesomeboy , firstly thanks for this helpful infotmation however we r thirsty for more What was the scenario talking about and what was the image editing asking for????? Pls reply as soon as possible