• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Which Universities accept AS level candidates?

Reaction score
What is major bachelor degree?
In canada they accept 100students per year only in entire country
The Canadian embassy website says close to 150,000 international students arrive to study in Canada every year...that's a lot more than a 100.

Reaction score
Sure, the reason students spend the extra year is either because they plan to attend a university in UK where the complete A level is mandatory OR if they wish to attain and gain extra credits when applying to US/Canadian universities sometimes making them eligible for starting university at sophomore year instead of starting as a regular freshman, so basically, get enough credits to skip the first year of university. It all depends on personal opinion, I, myself am applying to UT Austin and Texas A&M this November after sitting my SAT and they've clearly stated that AS levels are fine as long as my SAT grades and my extra curriculars are good. American/Canadian universities only require 12 years of education. I hope that answers your question :)

Can you please tell me which university in Pakistan accepts as level candidates?

Reaction score
Can you please tell me which university in Pakistan accepts as level candidates?
I am afraid no university accepts AS level candidates as far as I can recall. They do give you admission on the basis of your AS/Internet exams result but in order to confirm your admission, you have to show them your A level certificates alongside the Equivalence form (which majority universities ask except some)

Reaction score
I am afraid no university accepts AS level candidates as far as I can recall. They do give you admission on the basis of your AS/Internet exams result but in order to confirm your admission, you have to show them your A level certificates alongside the Equivalence form (which majority universities ask except
But the precious comments show that you can joinuniversty after as level

Reaction score
I am afraid no university accepts AS level candidates as far as I can recall. They do give you admission on the basis of your AS/Internet exams result but in order to confirm your admission, you have to show them your A level certificates alongside the Equivalence form (which majority universities ask except some)[/QUOTa
Also can you please tell me more about as/internet exams?

Reaction score
I'm
I am afraid no university accepts AS level candidates as far as I can recall. They do give you admission on the basis of your AS/Internet exams result but in order to confirm your admission, you have to show them your A level certificates alongside the Equivalence form (which majority universities ask except some)[/QUOTE
I'm in 1st year right now but due to some reasons I'll be moving to Lahore.That's why I want to join university directly onsted of completing my inter.