• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Which pen to use?

Reaction score
Please tell is a black boll point good for writing in o levels exam in terms of scanning results and CIE recommendation?

Reaction score
I highly recommend a nice, dark blue or black ball-point pen. Very easy and quick to write with.

Reaction score
Please tell is a black boll point good for writing in o levels exam in terms of scanning results and CIE recommendation?
in black or dark blue, any pen with whom u r comfortable. Fountain pen has issue of ink leak or tip can be broken or some tragedy can befall you. better take two pointers in Black. I did the same. they are comfortable and light with no chance of any leak. but it depends on ur choice. I recommend these:
-POINTERS
-GEL PENS(they require more effort to write than pointers)
*CIE does not recomend any specific type of pen but ink has to be readable(black or dark blue)

Reaction score
Well i agree with suchal here. Ink pens do mess up the paper. But Gel pens are good.

Reaction score
Well i agree with suchal here. Ink pens do mess up the paper. But Gel pens are good.
writing with pointers is good but a bit slower than ball points...that's what i experience ...?Am more comfortable with ball points in terms of speed?

Reaction score
Well ball points are fine in terms of writing but u should be careful that it doesn't leak during the paper.

Reaction score
Well you can use anything u like!!!
Well I am more comfortable with ink pens so i used them in my papers!!! And NOOOO ISSUE!! ;)