• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Which O level subjects r easy???

Reaction score
PLs can any1 guide me that which of these subjects r easy nd which ones have a gd scope? :
Stats, commerce, EM, sociology
someone said that EM is WAY too hard...is it true?
i started stats but was not interested in it...I am a sciences student...

Reaction score
PLs can any1 guide me that which of these subjects r easy nd which ones have a gd scope? :
I took EVM back in Olevels. Usually it's hard for commerce students.. You'll find it okay being a science student..
Most of it will be biology/ Geo stuff with some general knowledge too. I wont recommend you evm either keeping in mind it would be a totally unpredictable subject
and you can't really predict the grade you might get even with 2-3 months hard work.

If you're looking for an extra subject , go for commerce in this oct 2017 since they're going to change it's pattern from 2018 onwards.
I took commerce with hardly 7-10 days study for theory and used the gap of 5-6 for mcqs paper.

You can take sociology too if you've good writing and thinking skills.

Since Statistics is a maths related subjects , GT is always high and it's not an easy subject either.

Comparing all of these subjects , my suggestion would be to go for commerce. Since you're a science student , you might be able to learn/Understand basic business terms too.

Reaction score
I took EVM back in Olevels. Usually it's hard for commerce students.. You'll find it okay being a science student..
Most of it will be biology/ Geo stuff with some general knowledge too. I wont recommend you evm either keeping in mind it would be a totally unpredictable subject
and you can't really predict the grade you might get even with 2-3 months hard work.

If you're looking for an extra subject , go for commerce in this oct 2017 since they're going to change it's pattern from 2018 onwards.
I took commerce with hardly 7-10 days study for theory and used the gap of 5-6 for mcqs paper.

You can take sociology too if you've good writing and thinking skills.

Since Statistics is a maths related subjects , GT is always high and it's not an easy subject either.

Comparing all of these subjects , my suggestion would be to go for commerce. Since you're a science student , you might be able to learn/Understand basic business terms too.
What grade u got in commerce? and which books r gd for studying?

Reaction score
I think dat u should opt 4 a subject dat will help u get a job or an entry at uni but dat depend on z person. Choosing a subject dat u love would b more preferable. I would recommend u sociology but it has many notes 2 learn by heart , stats is also OK but u need 2 b good in calculations. But 4 me , physics would b z best cuz a large variety of job is available n at uni u could shift ur side ( science side or eco side) wiz physics but it's up 2 u cuz many people don't like it.

Reaction score
I think dat u should opt 4 a subject dat will help u get a job or an entry at uni but dat depend on z person. Choosing a subject dat u love would b more preferable. I would recommend u sociology but it has many notes 2 learn by heart , stats is also OK but u need 2 b good in calculations. But 4 me , physics would b z best cuz a large variety of job is available n at uni u could shift ur side ( science side or eco side) wiz physics but it's up 2 u cuz many people don't like it.
LOL
that person already stated that he's a science student so im pretty sure he's already taking physics and chem haha

plus the subject which is going to benefit him in future might be ADD MATHS
But again he wanted to select one from those 4 he stated above so told him which might be better from those 4.

Reaction score
LOL
that person already stated that he's a science student so im pretty sure he's already taking physics and chem haha

plus the subject which is going to benefit him in future might be ADD MATHS
But again he wanted to select one from those 4 he stated above so told him which might be better from those 4.
It's not necessary dat z person does physics he might b doing bio n Chem. If he is a science student, i' m pretty sure dat he already does addmaths

Reaction score
Yep was just giving my opinion
Btw which subjects do u do

Reaction score
as husnain mentioned I am already taking physics chem nd bio...but no not add maths...i just want an easy A*
Alright then simply take commerce . Chapters are mixture of economics , business etc
Since I had taken economics already which was way more complicated so I found commerce super easy ..

Last edited: