• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

WHICH IS THE BEST ENGINEERING UNIVERSITY IN PAKISTAN?

Reaction score
i am getting lots of mixed reviews and biased opinions!

can someone please ans!

msk

Reaction score
It depends on the engineering u wanna do....lyk for mechanical GIK is by far the best! for chemical its UET/NED/PU!
and for electrical NUST and UET both! overall if u wanna see then NUST i would say is the best cause of variety of courses offered and excellant faculty and hostel life!

Reaction score
according to HEC ranking the no 1 engg university is PIEAS but since it isnt heard the next uni tht is NUST comes at no 2 and hence it is the best since its in the world ranking at 300-400 no other uni frm pk is there in world rankings except uet and nust where u can go for undergraduate in engg.

Reaction score
NUST and GIKI. LUMS just has electrical, and they have just started the course so it'll take time for them to get established.

msk

Reaction score
angelgurl said:
according to HEC ranking the no 1 engg university is PIEAS but since it isnt heard the next uni tht is NUST comes at no 2 and hence it is the best since its in the world ranking at 300-400 no other uni frm pk is there in world rankings except uet and nust where u can go for undergraduate in engg.

If u didn,t knew GIK and LUMS is not recognised by HEC hence it doesn,t come in international ranking!

Reaction score
Which uni is better for ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING ???????

(A) UET
(B) GIK
(C) NUST
(D) LUMS(for electrical engineering)

msk

Reaction score
LUMS says its electrical but if u see the courses its actually electronics!
so i would say NUST then GIK then LUMS and then UET
GIK and NUST are more or less same!

Reaction score
UET.....is rated 1st. but its merit is so high that its really difficult getting admission there.

Reaction score
WellWIshER said:
Which uni is better for ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING ???????

(A) UET
(B) GIK
(C) NUST
(D) LUMS(for electrical engineering)
UET first and then NUST

Reaction score
why ned its of third class standard these days?????
i from nust i will say giki and nust are best....my hr manager ranking are
1 giki
2 punjab uni (chemical eng)
3 nust eme
4 uet lahore
5 uet taxila
6 nust h-12 campus (pref seecs)
7 fast (pref bs cs)[lahore one i better)
8 mehran uni sindh
9 nust pnec
10 ned
yes giki has best job market in private sector i regret my failure in giki test when i saw my friends getting great jobs in big multinationals :(