• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Where Should I Consider Applying with these scores -Medical

Reaction score
So i have an 88.77 equivalency olevels.
I expect my final equivalency of aleve+olevel to f.sc to be around 87%.
I heard that MCAT is very tough for a level students. Any tips for me for entry test? and what unis should i consider? when should i start preparing for the entry test? Most people just tell me to go to RMC.
What scores should i aim for in the entry test and how do i achieve it? study f.sc all day long and give less time to A2?
I'll add that i only aim to go in a university located in Punjab or karachi.

Reaction score
So i have an 88.77 equivalency olevels.
I expect my final equivalency of aleve+olevel to f.sc to be around 87%.
I heard that MCAT is very tough for a level students. Any tips for me for entry test? and what unis should i consider? when should i start preparing for the entry test? Most people just tell me to go to RMC.
What scores should i aim for in the entry test and how do i achieve it? study f.sc all day long and give less time to A2?
I'll add that i only aim to go in a university located in Punjab or karachi.
hey ur doing medicine right?! please help....

Reaction score
Guys i also need help.I actually did my o lvl this year.Ill be doing A lvls for ksa itself and i want to apply to medical universities in karachi inshah. Via local merit cuz overseas fees is too expensive. ANY ADVICE PLEASE