• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Where are the exam papers checked?

Reaction score
yes urdu papers are checked in pakistan the examiner name is malik Shahb .And Above Posts they are cross checke they are not only checked in England
May i please know that how come you are sure that they are checked in Pakistan? and how do you know even the name of the examiner?

Reaction score
May i please know that how come you are sure that they are checked in Pakistan? and how do you know even the name of the examiner?
......Gave Him $$$$$.....That's why i know him:cool:
Just Joking.He is my Sir's Friend ...he has told about him to us....

Reaction score
Arts Subjects like Pakistan Studies and Urdu are checked solely in Pakistan . Duh! You think the British examiner want to read what , over 10000 candidates write about them in an examination ( War Of Independence , British Raj , Corrupt Governance before 1857 ) And Urdu is only studied here . So Papers from Pakistan , are sent to Karachi !

All Other Papers are taken internationally ! So they are checked by Cambridge !

All these examiners are trained by CIE and are responsible for a fair result ! No bribing well help :p

Reaction score
Duh! You think the British examiner want to read what , over 10000 candidates write about them in an examination ( War Of Independence , British Raj , Corrupt Governance before 1857 ) And Urdu is only studied here .
duhhh WE actually pay to get them checked man!!!! its not about what they wanna read or not :p

Reaction score
duhhh WE actually pay to get them checked man!!!! its not about what they wanna read or not :p
Well they're humans . How do you think they would feel if someone wrote in the paper ''British ***terd!)
Someone , did write this atleast 3 times in a history exam . And still got an A grade ( not someone i knew ).

But a candidate chose the topic '' Islam or Christianity'' in an English exam , called Christians liars and cheaters , defied their beliefs , and claimed that Islam was the true faith , and then sent his paper to be checked by a Christian examiner. He got an E! It should be noticed that this candidate was expected to get an A* ( this was an A when he gave that exam ).

So ? The evidence is before you ! Both these stories are told by respective subject teachers.

Reaction score
Well they're humans . How do you think they would feel if someone wrote in the paper ''British ***terd!)
Someone , did write this atleast 3 times in a history exam . And still got an A grade ( not someone i knew ).

But a candidate chose the topic '' Islam or Christianity'' in an English exam , called Christians liars and cheaters , defied their beliefs , and claimed that Islam was the true faith , and then sent his paper to be checked by a Christian examiner. He got an E! It should be noticed that this candidate was expected to get an A* ( this was an A when he gave that exam ).

So ? The evidence is before you ! Both these stories are told by respective subject teachers.
ummmm just one question, havent u heard anyone saying that cambridge is the most unbiased board????