• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

WHEN CAN WE DISCUSS ABOUT THE AICT P2 ?

Reaction score
Don't bother. The exam's over and there's nothing you'll be able to do to change your answers even if they do happen to be different from everyone else. Just believe in yourself and what you did and pray that it all went well. Focus on your remaining exams for now, don't stay fixated on what you doubt. Otherwise, it will become more difficult for you to concentrate on what's yet to come.

Reaction score
Don't bother. The exam's over and there's nothing you'll be able to do to change your answers even if they do happen to be different from everyone else. Just believe in yourself and what you did and pray that it all went well. Focus on your remaining exams for now, don't stay fixated on what you doubt. Otherwise, it will become more difficult for you to concentrate on what's yet to come.
i dont know why but i heard that somewhere.

Reaction score
SAME HERE! What about the first query and how did your crosstab query look like.
I got 12 records in the Paris (first) Query..
and Crosstab query was easy ... just had to follow the question.. like A or D code for column heading and and Departure airport for row heading ...

Reaction score
I got 12 records in the Paris (first) Query..
and Crosstab query was easy ... just had to follow the question.. like A or D code for column heading and and Departure airport for row heading ...
I got 2 records for the first query Are you sure about the first query? Also in my crosstab query I had many values of 6 is that what you got.
Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
I got 2 records for the first query Are you sure about the first query? Also in my crosstab query I had many values of 6 is that what you got.
Thanks in advance!
I think you went wrong in the first query. .. its 12 and many others also got the same..
IMG-20150326-WA0054.jpg

Reaction score
Hey guys, I hope the paper went well for all of you
What grade thresholds are you expecting this time
Last year's threshold was pretty low ; 78 for an A in paper 2
Im just kinda curious cuz mine did not go so well .......
Thanks in advance