• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What Grades Can I expect? (AS level)

what grades can i expect?

• Total voters
Reaction score
hi, i'll get straight to the point.
I'm expecting (in marks) ;

Physics
p12 32/40
p22 45/60
p34 32/40

Chemistry
p12 25/40
p22 40/60
p34 30/40

Biology
p12 30/40
p22 45/60
p34 30/40

Whats grades can i expect in my AS with these marks..?
I expect physics A, Bio A, Chem B. Is my expectaion right? is there a little bit chance of an A in chem?
why do people expect A's sometimes and end up with C's and D's?.....
My marks expectations are very accurate.

Reaction score
Chem is probably a B cause P2 was quite easy and would have an A at lkje 45/60 and P1 would have it at like 27-28, thus eventhough you might have an A in your practical , yet you will not be able to get an A overall. Just wish that somebody lineant checked out our papers then we would be good to go lol..

Reaction score
What did you have in O-levels in the above subjects??
Chem is probably a B cause P2 was quite easy and would have an A at lkje 45/60 and P1 would have it at like 27-28, thus eventhough you might have an A in your practical , yet you will not be able to get an A overall. Just wish that somebody lineant checked out our papers then we would be good to go lol..
yea all i am doing is pray now :) ... i had all 3 A*s in these 3 subjects in O'level Alhamdullilah.

Reaction score
InshaAllah you'll get better next time.

I got

Phy A
Chem A
Maths B ( the threshold is above avg ;_; )