• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What can be my 4th subject?

Reaction score
Hello, currently I am in As level, and I am doing my 3 subjects that is physics, chemistry and math, I wanna know what can be my 4th subject, that is easy and interesting, though my interest is in space and electronics thingy... Can anyone give me a guidance?

Reaction score
Well you can take further maths ( A level only ). It's really helpful for engineering but on the other hand it's difficult. Even then it's a shot worth working for . You can also take computer science or AICT but that's more related to software engineering and stuff ........

Reaction score
Ugh! F.Math is not my thing.
AICT can help me in ma career of space/electronics?
If so, in how many month can i complete it? Do I need to give A level along with As or just As will do?

Reaction score
Ugh! F.Math is not my thing.
AICT can help me in ma career of space/electronics?
If so, in how many month can i complete it? Do I need to give A level along with As or just As will do?
AICT is a double credit subject and very easy. If you have studied IGCSE ICT and got a decent grade, you will be good to go with AICT. AICT can be completed in a year, if you are good enough at practicals.

Reaction score
Well when you combine space and electronics .......... you mean aerospace right ......... or you want to be an astronaut who can repair his ship ......lol

Reaction score
AICT is a double credit subject and very easy. If you have studied IGCSE ICT and got a decent grade, you will be good to go with AICT. AICT can be completed in a year, if you are good enough at practicals.
Are you sure dude?
I mean where is it written that AICT is a double credit subject?

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it's not.
World History and Further maths are the two double-credit subjects in A-Level, i think.
Well what I read is that AS LEVEL is a single credit and A Level is a double credit... So Physics Chemistry Mathematics, FM and AICT all are double credit if we do AL while gp is single credit because its AS subject

Reaction score
Well what I read is that AS LEVEL is a single credit and A Level is a double credit... So Physics Chemistry Mathematics, FM and AICT all are double credit if we do AL while gp is single credit because its AS subject

Hmm, maybe.
But everyone says World History and FM are double credit. Idk why.

Reaction score
But the people at my school say Physics, maths and stuff are single credit. :p
And GP is Half credit.
That is weird! I dont know why they say this... Even i've heard this too but llok at their syllabus... Its mentioned clearly that AL subject is dounle credit

Reaction score
I don't know. The studnts in my college used to say that AICT, further maths, world history, are double credit.
U can say O level combined sciences is a doublt credit subject beacuse getting an A/A* in that paper requires knowledge of Physic Chemistry and Biology(any two).... So an A in Combined sciences is worth a double A
for example: in a level u need to get at least 6 credits to move to univ! AS is single and A2 is double so depending on univ choice either 3AL subjects or 1AL and 4ASL subjects will complete the requirement but the condition is that u have to have completed AL for atleast 1 or 2 subjects(depending on university's demand)

Reaction score
I think by taking f . maths you get university credit of 1 year ....... So I even heard people saying it to be a triple credit subject ......