• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

What are the benefits of taking extra subjects in O-Levels?

Reaction score
Assalam-o-Alaikum to all!

Lately, I've been thinking to take extra subjects for O-Levels. I've heard people saying that Statistics and Commerce are some really easy subjects to choose. So I thought if they're really easy then why don't take them. I'd appreciate if any Business wala could share his experience regarding these subjects with me :)

But even if someone succeeds in getting more A's, what's the use?

Reaction score
Taking more subjects in O-Level broadens your vision and makes you smarter.

I took a lot of them, and I don't regret even one bit. In fact, it was one of the best decisions of my life.

Reaction score
So, I too took an extra subject (Commerce only) which was extremely beneficial for me. Getting A grade in it helped me in getting 75% scholarship. Otherwise, it would've been 50% only :)

P.S: I heard statistics is difficult. Commerce, Sociology, Environmental management are the easy ones. Good luck.

Reaction score
So, I too took an extra subject (Commerce only) which was extremely beneficial for me. Getting A grade in it helped me in getting 75% scholarship. Otherwise, it would've been 50% only :)

P.S: I heard statistics is difficult. Commerce, Sociology, Environmental management are the easy ones. Good luck.
How did u prepare Commerce....

Reaction score
I can't go for a teacher...... I am from Lahore but can u tell me how u prepared it..... Like learn it???