1. The papers section has been updated with the latest CIE May/June 2015 resources for most of the subjects.

Click here for more information or to discuss
    Dismiss Notice

What A Levels are required for BBA?

Discussion in 'Help, Ideas & Suggestions' started by sid2333, Sep 29, 2015.

1. sid2333

sid2333

Hi there. I've been planning to start A level Economics and Maths. For my third subject, I'm confused in picking Accounting or Business. Which one will be more suitable. I think Accounting is a little hard to understand as it involves lots of numbers and things like that. Is it okay to take Economics, Business and Maths? Any advice will be appreciated!

2. XPC Bot

Sponsored Listings
  3. Abdul Moiz 1290

Abdul Moiz 1290

Assalam-o-alaikum: following is my suggestion only, but you should first pray to ALLAH ALMIGHTY to make you choose the right subject for you. Also, after making dua, also discuss this matter with your A2 friends that had taken business and also discuss with your parents and business and accounts teachers.

Iam in A2 with Eco., Bus, Acc. It's my advice that you should opt for business because, both in eco and buss, we have write long essays. Also, being good in eco 's essays will help you in bus. essay and vice versa. But both the A2 paper of business and accounts is of 3 hrs. Also, there is very much weightage of Evaluation in paper 3(A2) business.