• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Welcome to our all-new XtremePapers Community | Intuitive. Social. Engaging. Fast.

Reaction score
sorry XPC but i didnt understand:( plz. make the image for me clearer

Reaction score
Welcome to our all-new XtremePapers Community | Intuitive. Social. Engaging. Fast.

XPC isn't ready to be out of beta quite yet, but we want to get your feedback on it so far. We want to know what you like, what you don't like, and what you want to see. Have a look around, poke at things, and give us your feedback.

You might stumble on some cool things, but we're also going to highlight features and concepts in the Have You Seen...? forum. Keep checking back for more.

We extend our greatest thanks to all those who have dedicated their time and effort in helping XtremePapers reach this day. That means all those who have visited, registered, replied, recommended or even talked about. Thank you all.

A special thanks must go to our moderators, who have worked tirelessly to give us as much development time as possible while maintaining order and civility on the forums.

We have so much more we still want to do, and our development plans are daunting in their scale and breadth, and with the beta ready, we are bursting to write more. This is an exciting time for our community, and we are glad to have you with us.

Hello,

Thanks for this forum!

I would like to have few past papers for my GCSE level CANTONESE Exams, I am new to this language and trying very hard to clear my exams at the earliest. Kindly help.

Sidsam.

Reaction score

XPC isn't ready to be out of beta quite yet, but we want to get your feedback on it so far. We want to know what you like, what you don't like, and what you want to see. Have a look around, poke at things, and give us your feedback.

You might stumble on some cool things, but we're also going to highlight features and concepts in the Have You Seen...? forum. Keep checking back for more.

We extend our greatest thanks to all those who have dedicated their time and effort in helping XtremePapers reach this day. That means all those who have visited, registered, replied, recommended or even talked about. Thank you all.

A special thanks must go to our moderators, who have worked tirelessly to give us as much development time as possible while maintaining order and civility on the forums.

We have so much more we still want to do, and our development plans are daunting in their scale and breadth, and with the beta ready, we are bursting to write more. This is an exciting time for our community, and we are glad to have you with us.

HELLO XPF MODERATORS

you guys are doing a very good job,the site is maintained and the things are classified accordingly.Kepp up the good work ...:)..apart from all this I'd like to say can you people please change the color theme as its quite disturbing and sharp which is not easy to focus on..kindly use some good combination of lighter colors..thankyou

Reaction score
AOA
I jxt started USing it. Find nothing changed yet, nothing distrubing, neither thing is bad. :)

Enjoying everything here. All is pleasing, apart I am continuosly hoping for betterment.(y)

Reaction score
HELLO XPF MODERATORS

you guys are doing a very good job,the site is maintained and the things are classified accordingly.Kepp up the good work ...:)..apart from all this I'd like to say can you people please change the color theme as its quite disturbing and sharp which is not easy to focus on..kindly use some good combination of lighter colors..thankyou
Exactly, my father once became suspicious noticing the colour and said i had been wasting hours in front of a gaming site when exams are so near...
:)

Reaction score
HELLO EVERYONE i am Praise and i am new on the forum.I hope i will be of good help to you all.:)

Reaction score
I think that it's amazing that there are forums, discussions and chat rooms. :D

Reaction score
Are you kidding me? This is the only site thats always got me going, i can find everything here. Masha Allah, its so very helpful. Thanks a lot<3