• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Welcome to our all-new XtremePapers Community | Intuitive. Social. Engaging. Fast.

Reaction score
take me back to the old look :mad: its getting little confusing!

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
We thank you for your comments, everyone... Please show a little patience while the minor issues with posts (eg. Stickies etc.) are fixed.

take me back to the old look :mad: its getting little confusing!
@ rviboy: Please try getting used to the new look... there are little things in the new forum that makes it a joy to use, once you get used to it.

Reaction score
Welcome to our all-new XtremePapers Community | Intuitive. Social. Engaging. Fast.

XPC isn't ready to be out of beta quite yet, but we want to get your feedback on it so far. We want to know what you like, what you don't like, and what you want to see. Have a look around, poke at things, and give us your feedback.

You might stumble on some cool things, but we're also going to highlight features and concepts in the Have You Seen...? forum. Keep checking back for more.

We extend our greatest thanks to all those who have dedicated their time and effort in helping XtremePapers reach this day. That means all those who have visited, registered, replied, recommended or even talked about. Thank you all.

A special thanks must go to our moderators, who have worked tirelessly to give us as much development time as possible while maintaining order and civility on the forums.

We have so much more we still want to do, and our development plans are daunting in their scale and breadth, and with the beta ready, we are bursting to write more. This is an exciting time for our community, and we are glad to have you with us.
its awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :):)

Reaction score
We thank you for your comments, everyone... Please show a little patience while the minor issues with posts (eg. Stickies etc.) are fixed.

@ rviboy: Please try getting used to the new look... there are little things in the new forum that makes it a joy to use, once you get used to it.
hmm ok doodh i am trying chill :)

Reaction score
umm yeah. it is nice. but abi confusing...
bt awesum in its own way. hope v ll all get used to it SOONNN

Reaction score
It takes time before you adjust to change. Just wait, and all the confusion will be gone. I can assure you that this is much better than the old forum.

Reaction score
its WWWWAAAAAYYYYY CCCOOOLLLL!!!!! :love:
findin it rathr cunfusin but its awesome!!!!!
but i likd old similes bettr........:)