• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Want Revision Guide(s) for M/J 2015

Reaction score
Well, many amazing people here at Xtremepapers are definitely willing to upload their notes, and the ones they have bought but can't because :
1. Either they do not have a scanner.
2. They do not have the time and it takes a lot of effort to scan just a single page.

But, thanks to the recent technological advancements, the mobiles cameras have become such powerful that they can replace the scanners.

But .... they can not capture the page properly right ? There are the lightning and other problems...

Well, not quite.

There's an amazing application for android "Cam Scanner", that is just amazing.

The free version has some limitations though you can download the pro version through Torrent .

I personally want the Olevel Islamiat Revision guide by SKH, or any other revision guide you have ! It could be better if there would a revision plan for Pak. Studies as well ...

Jazakallah if you can upload them !

Last edited:
Reaction score
I mean a revision guide. Like a revision plan for how to revise Olevel Islamiat and Pak. Studies.

Reaction score
Ohh well I don't have one but the way I'm doing it is:
Geo: talat rizvi pastpapers plus human as sethi plus m.anwar's ebk
Just stick to pastpapers and the new six mark qs practice
Hist : Kelly and smith and bajwa (for sect two) plus pastpaper practice
Practise as many fourteen mark qs esp in sect three

Reaction score
Thanks a lot, and how are you preparing for Islamiat ?;

Plus, are you writing full answers in geography and history, or just writing the points and bullets ?

Reaction score
For geo just points
For hist it depends but these days since no time is left I'm writing in points except the fourteen mark answer

Reaction score
i heard that we have to write 6 marks (geography) question on the lines provided only. what if we couldnt manage it on those lines.. n anyone having any speciman for 6 marks question.. please help me.

God speed u..

Reaction score
i heard that we have to write 6 marks (geography) question on the lines provided only. what if we couldnt manage it on those lines.. n anyone having any speciman for 6 marks question.. please help me.

God speed u..
Sure you can write beyond the given space as there is no penalty for this. Infact, CIE examiners are looking forward for the quality of the answer, not the quantity. Anyway, I have a specimen for the the new pattern of 6 mark questions. Hope you'd find it useful.
So here it goes : :)

Read the following two statements.
A: “More agricultural training colleges are needed for young people in Pakistan”
B: “More grants, tools and seeds should be provided by the government to existing farmers
in Pakistan”
Which statement do you agree with more? Give reasons for your answer and refer to places
or examples you have studied in Pakistan to support your answer.

Answer:

I would agree with the first statement because more agricultural training colleges would provide more education and awareness to young farmers about agriculture. They would introduce the farmers with modern agricultural methods to obtain higher yield . Moreover, farmers would learn about correct use of fertilizers to get higher yield and of water irrigation to avoid water logging and salinity . Farmers would learn the use of machinery and again this would grant them higher yield.( You have supported this statement and now you are gonna criticise the other )
Providing more agricultural tools and seeds to the farmers would prove costly to the government and resultantly , this would deteriorate the government budget. The farmers would practice their usual and traditional farming methods which wouldn't result in a higher yield. Illiterate farmers would not know the use of modern tools and machinery and all these things and efforts will go in vain. ( Mush criticism has been done over the second statement and now you are gonna write the conclusion)
The main objective of these two policies and ideas is to gain a higher yield of crops . In my point of view, this can be achieved much successfully using the first idea . To support my view, the Agriculture University in Faisalabad is a sound example which is instilling talent among the youth. ( AND HERE YOU GO AND GRAB 6/6) :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
PLEASE ANYONE!!
tell me that how is it if one adds a real historical event in english o level p1 for narrative essay and then shapes his essay accordingly?Plz tell me!

Reaction score
PLEASE ANYONE!!
tell me that how is it if one adds a real historical event in english o level p1 for narrative essay and then shapes his essay accordingly?Plz tell me!
There is no harm. As long as the language is original (free from plagiarism) and the essay isn't veering off the topic, you will awarded. CIE examiners are eager to check your mastery of English Language.

Reaction score
Sure you can write beyond the given space as there is no penalty for this. Infact, CIE examiners are looking forward for the quality of the answer, not the quantity. Anyway, I have a specimen for the the new pattern of 6 mark questions. Hope you'd find it useful.
So here it goes : :)

Read the following two statements.
A: “More agricultural training colleges are needed for young people in Pakistan”
B: “More grants, tools and seeds should be provided by the government to existing farmers
in Pakistan”
Which statement do you agree with more? Give reasons for your answer and refer to places
or examples you have studied in Pakistan to support your answer.

Answer:

I would agree with the first statement because more agricultural training colleges would provide more education and awareness to young farmers about agriculture. They would introduce the farmers with modern agricultural methods to obtain higher yield . Moreover, farmers would learn about correct use of fertilizers to get higher yield and of water irrigation to avoid water logging and salinity . Farmers would learn the use of machinery and again this would grant them higher yield.( You have supported this statement and now you are gonna criticise the other )
Providing more agricultural tools and seeds to the farmers would prove costly to the government and resultantly , this would deteriorate the government budget. The farmers would practice their usual and traditional farming methods which wouldn't result in a higher yield. Illiterate farmers would not know the use of modern tools and machinery and all these things and efforts will go in vain. ( Mush criticism has been done over the second statement and now you are gonna write the conclusion)
The main objective of these two policies and ideas is to gain a higher yield of crops . In my point of view, this can be achieved much successfully using the first idea . To support my view, the Agriculture University in Faisalabad is a sound example which is instilling talent among the youth. ( AND HERE YOU GO AND GRAB 6/6) :D

thank you :)