• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

waiting list of lums.

Reaction score
Hey guys, I got the letter today from lums saying that I'm on the waiting list. They will tell me the final decision after 15 july. My question is, do you guys think people on waiting list have a shot for the admission or I shouldn't get much excited.

Reaction score
Hey guys, I got the letter today from lums saying that I'm on the waiting list. They will tell me the final decision after 15 july. My question is, do you guys think people on waiting list have a shot for the admission or I shouldn't get much excited.

what were your olevel grades by the way??

Reaction score
right. i also havent got the decision yet. i got 2A*s 3As and 3Bs...But i havent got the letter aswell...
i called them, the said that everyone will receive their decisions by 5th july

Reaction score
Let's hope for the best. I've been waiting for this letter desperately for the past 3 months. Now i have to wait another 18 days. do you know anyone who got the admission after being on the waiting list.

Reaction score
A friend of mine got her admission letter in the frst week of july(last year). But m not sure about whether she was in the waiting list or got the acceptance without getting any waiting letter.

Reaction score
I got 1A*, 5A's and 3B's in O'levels and I haven't heard from lums. I mailed them and they said my application is under process. :/
What are my chances? :(
btw two of my friends got a waitlist letter last year, but they didn't get in. I guess that's because their O'level grades were not good enough for lums. One of them had 2A's in olevels and the other one had 4A's.

Reaction score
I heard that LUMS have a waitlist in their admission office and those waitlisted have to go there and see their position in the list to judge their possibility of acceptance.. :-\
So has someone heard such news??

Reaction score
Really? How's that possible? What about the people living in other cities? Can you confirm this please?

Reaction score
Really? How's that possible? What about the people living in other cities? Can you confirm this please?

It's a lie if aisa koi scene ho to call kerlo na lums bta de ge :p waisy b unke comp p all details ajti h after tracking id dramay kerty h k it's under process

Reaction score
So you mean when they say its under process, it's a lie?

Well ofcourse it is just my thinking , Well How they can send addmission if half of them are underprocess ? aisy to I mean koi merit to na howa..They do like that

First wo sb entry test and Marks calculate ker k Lists banaty hai then they send addmiissiooon one by one...If from the list some1 dont submit fees or so they send more letters and the process go on till all seats are full.

Waiting list ka scene yeh k all the 1000 students who are admiited lets say about 50 of them have just reserved a seat here and after result they can move to medical uni's or engrng...So seats will be empty So a waiting list applicant will have a chance...So yeh just luck p bat jati h...

Reaction score

A friend of mine told me this to me.. I asked him to confirm but i guess he didnt.. most probably they're just rumors..

Reaction score
Well ofcourse it is just my thinking , Well How they can send addmission if half of them are underprocess ? aisy to I mean koi merit to na howa..They do like that

First wo sb entry test and Marks calculate ker k Lists banaty hai then they send addmiissiooon one by one...If from the list some1 dont submit fees or so they send more letters and the process go on till all seats are full.

Waiting list ka scene yeh k all the 1000 students who are admiited lets say about 50 of them have just reserved a seat here and after result they can move to medical uni's or engrng...So seats will be empty So a waiting list applicant will have a chance...So yeh just luck p bat jati h...

Yeah, that's kind of true but they keep sending some acceptances in July too since their admission process is on a rolling basis. I know a guy who got his acceptance on friday.

Reaction score
I emailed lums and they replied that they've dispatched my decision. I'm pretty sure it's a rejection since my portal hasn't been updated. :(