• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Useful stuff compiled

Reaction score
Honestly,first things first!
Read the question it will most probably tell you two main things they want.
Read the passage given thoroughly keeping in mind the points you are looking for.
Underline them when you find them.
After that read all the points you underlined and frame proper sentences and put them in a sensible sequence.

Reaction score
Read the passage given thoroughly keeping in mind the points you are looking for.
After that read all the points you underlined and frame proper sentences and put them in a sensible sequence.
what do u mean by " frame proper sentences and put them in a sensible sequence."

Reaction score
can u tell me how to put in a sensible order i always fail in it

Reaction score
what do u mean by " frame proper sentences and put them in a sensible sequence."
You need mention the points mentioned in the question in a sensible way, what I mean to say is that e.g they want three reasons for something...
so you might find two in the beginning and one at the end make sure you place them in a way that makes there be a smooth flow...and not it looking like you're just jotting down the points they want !:p

Reaction score
can u tell me how to put in a sensible order i always fail in it
You need mention the points mentioned in the question in a sensible way, what I mean to say is that e.g they want three reasons for something
so you might find two in the beginning and one at the end make sure you place them in a way that makes there be a smooth flow...and not it looking like you're just jotting down the points they want :p

Reaction score
Hey Guys! I have some notes for those who are taking computer science and have no idea where to study from. (Like me:)) I only have 2 of them which doesnt cover the entire syllabus, but its something!
Here they are:
1: https://adf.ly/1GscKy
2: https://adf.ly/1GsdI3
These are all I have. Good luck for the exams!

Reaction score
can anyone please give me the link of past papers of biology 2014
i have been searching all day but couldn't find..
im a NEWBIE so please help me out!!!!!