• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Useful stuff compiled

Reaction score
Can anyone help me with my upcoming ministry exams? I have no idea. The subjects are Islamic and Arabic. Please provide details

Reaction score
Sweetiepie i reallt need ur help 4 march 2014 are my exms i need full bundle of maths0580 pastpaper and it would be beter if u have topical pastpaper plz i need ur help if you have plz give me

Reaction score
Anyone have any revision notes about the Ecology and Environmental part of IGCSE Biology?
Thanks in Advance!!!

Reaction score
Hey does anyone have examwizard? I am in dire need of examwizard for chemistry! Please if anyone has this can you let me know!

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Does anyone have questions on potential divider circuits, time delay circuits, capacitors, transistors which are put together(IGCSE Physics). Please upload it here...i desperately need them. It would be great help...thanks.

Reaction score
Could someone please send the link for the physics practicals videos for atp...they were from the collins physics igcse book i think...desperately needed...
Thanks...