• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Useful stuff compiled for pak stud

Reaction score
Can someone plzz guide me on how to prepare for pak studies ? I don't have a teacher for pak studies and I'm the only girl who's taking pak studies in my class ..!!
I have no idea about how to start ..I'm really scared and confused :(
I've downloaded almost all the notes from here and thanks alot for the compilation !!
All I need now are some good tips that can help me get started cz i currently don't hv any books for pak studies so I'll be studying wd the notes that i hv ...
and btw i'll be giving 8 subjects this year including pak studies ... so how long will it take me to cover the syllabus of pak studies ?

Reaction score
Can someone plzz guide me on how to prepare for pak studies ? I don't have a teacher for pak studies and I'm the only girl who's taking pak studies in my class ..!!
I have no idea about how to start ..I'm really scared and confused :(
I've downloaded almost all the notes from here and thanks alot for the compilation !!
All I need now are some good tips that can help me get started cz i currently don't hv any books for pak studies so I'll be studying wd the notes that i hv ...
and btw i'll be giving 8 subjects this year including pak studies ... so how long will it take me to cover the syllabus of pak studies ?
Pak studies is quite easy to be honest,go through the notes and get nigel kelly's book it has section 1,2 and 3 separated
after going through the notes thoroughly,start doing Pastpapers;Practice from that and check it from markschemes if they match you pretty much scored an A

Reaction score
Pak studies is quite easy to be honest,go through the notes and get nigel kelly's book it has section 1,2 and 3 separated
after going through the notes thoroughly,start doing Pastpapers;Practice from that and check it from markschemes if they match you pretty much scored an A
Thankyou :) I always read that section 3 is not important. what is that section 3 about and is it really not important ?

Reaction score
Thankyou :) I always read that section 3 is not important. what is that section 3 about and is it really not important ?
Section 3 is all about the politics after 1947 till 1999. Before 2015, it wasn't important at all as candidates were having a choice to leave section 3 by preparing for only section 1 & 2. But now from 2015, CIE has eliminated that choice. Now the first question is compulsory which can come from any section. So you need to prepare for sec 3 as well. It's not hard at all. Just go through the Nigel Kelly's Book + Past Papers and you'll good to go.! (y)

Reaction score
Section 3 is all about the politics after 1947 till 1999. Before 2015, it wasn't important at all as candidates were having a choice to leave section 3 by preparing for only section 1 & 2. But now from 2015, CIE has eliminated that choice. Now the first question is compulsory which can come from any section. So you need to prepare for sec 3 as well. It's not hard at all. Just go through the Nigel Kelly's Book + Past Papers and you'll good to go.! (y)
wooow ..Thanks to CIE for doing this :mad: ...
Anyways thanks for the help :)..!

Reaction score
I can give Islmaiyat all Mark Schemes+ Examiner Report PDF consist of 110 pages for each it is compiled some Muhammad Umar.I hope you guys will hope for me in Pak.Studies,Islamiat and Urdu :cry:I am really worried!