• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Useful stuff compiled for pak stud

Reaction score
How do we answer the B part of the Islamiyat Paper 1?? i.e. how this surah helps muslims today (outine please)
well about B part we are require to emphasize on muslims today, i.e, what we muslims learn today from this surah? e.g: ayatulkursi signifies muslims today in an exceptional manner, believing in unity or onness of Allah makes muslims avoid polytheism and we submits ourselves in the way of Allah... etc etc
hope this helps! :)

Reaction score
why isnt the chemistry and physics compilation getting open...they are the ones i need........urgently

Reaction score
Assalam-o-Alaikum! Does anyone have the notes of Sir Asim (islamiat or pak studies). Brothers I really need them coz I have to appear in CIE exams in may/june. Plz tell me if anyone have those notes. Thanks! Waiting for the Reply....

Reaction score
thnx buddy
........UPDATED.... The Problem with the Downloading has been overcomed ...the update version includes New Notes and some little bugs and the Network problem is now GONE!!! click the below link to download through mediafire
File Size =68.8mb
thnx buddy...hope these notes works in my Mocks...and help me in getting A*

Reaction score
can anyone it to me that why potwar plateau is rugged barren even thought it is a doab and situated between 2 very important rivers ? :s similarly why thal desert is between these to rivers :/