• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

URGENT HELP NEEDED !!!!!

Reaction score
hello,
I hope everyone is fine and doing good ....

As the title says...I need some URGENT help.

I'm looking for someone who should having good writing skills and capable of writing articles and essays.....I mean like simple essays and articles ...ie max 100-150 words essays on simple and easy topics.

I'll be grateful if anyone can provide me with the help.

P.S If anyone needs payment(fees) for providing me with his/her services/help , I'll be more then happy to pay you.

Thanks ..

Reaction score
hello,

I'm looking for someone who should having good writing skills and capable of writing articles and essays.....I mean like simple essays and articles ...ie max 100-150 words essays on simple and easy topics.

P.S If anyone needs payment(fees) for providing me with his/her services/help , I'll be more then happy to pay you.

Thanks ..
Iris Dylan Lane ....we can share the fees xD
Do give it a thought xD

Reaction score
hello,

Thanks ..

Hi!!

I an 18 and I have been working as Freelancer Creative and Business Content writer since I was 13, along with another job that was of professional resume writing.. Actually, i have been working to afford my O/A level in the writing industry, and I have written assignments and projects of Master equivalent diplomas for UK universities, people i wrote them for were doing 3 - 4 jobs on student visa in UK :p

Bottom Line.. I am very experienced at this :cool:... I have an A in English O level too.. Awesome critical thinking and creative writing skills.. I am actually launching my own Fiverr and free lancer based content writing company this November :rolleyes:

Short length essays are my specialty ( thanks to O Level training of providing a meaningful, impacting and dazzling response in limited space :confused: )

You are not gonna find a better person than me for this :p:p;);)

Moreover I need the job too :oops: Since I am just getting done with my A level, I have been out of the market for some time and I have to find myself some new work now :whistle::whistle: you seem like an awesome opportunity, God sent :rolleyes:

So, If you want some excellent quality content written, under a very cooperative and well coordinated environment, I will be glad to give you very competitive and feasible prices :) Writing is my Passion and I love to make new employer|friends

So feel absolutely free to add me on Facebook: AreebaKausar (Facebook.com/Areebakausar1)

You can mail me on [email protected] but FB would be better

Reaction score
Hi!!

I an 18 and I have been working as Freelancer Creative and Business Content writer since I was 13, along with another job that was of professional resume writing.. Actually, i have been working to afford my O/A level in the writing industry, and I have written assignments and projects of Master equivalent diplomas for UK universities, people i wrote them for were doing 3 - 4 jobs on student visa in UK :p

Bottom Line.. I am very experienced at this :cool:... I have an A in English O level too.. Awesome critical thinking and creative writing skills.. I am actually launching my own Fiverr and free lancer based content writing company this November :rolleyes:

Short length essays are my specialty ( thanks to O Level training of providing a meaningful, impacting and dazzling response in limited space :confused: )

You are not gonna find a better person than me for this :p:p;);)

Moreover I need the job too :oops: Since I am just getting done with my A level, I have been out of the market for some time and I have to find myself some new work now :whistle::whistle: you seem like an awesome opportunity, God sent :rolleyes:

So, If you want some excellent quality content written, under a very cooperative and well coordinated environment, I will be glad to give you very competitive and feasible prices :) Writing is my Passion and I love to make new employer|friends

So feel absolutely free to add me on Facebook: AreebaKausar (Facebook.com/Areebakausar1)

You can mail me on [email protected] but FB would be better

Thanks for replying..

Firstly the task is not that hectic ....bcz the topics on which you have to write are very very simple ..eg ..'What did you learn from your experience?' 'Explain a project or task which you did in your high school ?' These are the type of questions on which you have to write ...I'll provide you with the data and material which you have to insert it. I believe it's not a big deal to write on these topics.

Secondly I have already written some of the essays and all you have to do is to see if the sentence structure is right along with rectifying the mistakes.

Please lemme know if you can do it.

Thanks.

Reaction score
can anyone please give the october november 2015 english as a first language papers from teachers support or anywhere