• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

URDY SYLLABUSA and URDU SYLLABUS B

Reaction score
I have this book by Shazia Aslam , I'll try to get this book by Batool Ali too, THanks UZair !

Reaction score
AND dont forget Mujeeb Ur Rehman's book... It is really a good book for preparation... :)

Reaction score
i wud end up being in a havoc , switiching from Shazia Aslam to Batool Ali and to Mujeeb ur Rehman !
I'll try to get it though , thanks for the suggestion !

Reaction score
Well, there is no as such difference in these books... They all have the same kind of material... :) All books are good for preparation...! :)

Reaction score
URDU B is all about practise.!!
it is good if you get many books but 2 books would be enough for practise .!
and the more you practice the more would you have grip on the subject :)
Mujeeb ur Rehman Book is also good book i would say :)
best of luck :)

Reaction score
Thanks once again Uzair !
yea em practicing mazmuns, khats etc etc
any more advice ? cuz em in a dire need of guidance.

Reaction score
Do Practice Translations this is the thibg which sometimes comes very difficult the more u practise the more u refine ur technique in translations!

Reaction score
@Sehrish: Learn to write takreers as welll. They are easy as hell really... You just imagine that you are speaking and the words will come by itself.. :) I also attempted takreer in my Urdu Paper... :D Mazmuns are easy becoz they give the isharaes so its easy to manage them... :) Do practise the translations thoroughly... :)

Reaction score
I think mukalmaas are much easy , i have been practicing mukamas for Urdu A as well , taqreers wud b new for me.
ahan , yea , mazmuns are easy.
Yea Jazim em practicing translations, thanks both of yoou :)

Reaction score
translation is lil bit tricky................. and book ofProf mujeeb is also good providing large info and practice passages

Reaction score
heard that fact, Shazia Islam offers great practice too. But my seniors told me that she has real difficult passages. I'll try to do whatever is possible in the little time. Thanks all for helping me. All suggestions are still direly required as I am devising no plans to take tuition.

Reaction score
Nahhh, u shudnt even think for tuitions for Urdu syllabus B... Just practise urself and ask any query frm us... :) Good luck!!