• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

urdu second language students..click here!!

Reaction score
I wrote, "class ki nayi Larki do dekhtey hi Sab ne us ke gul charey uraye"
Lol , I got this wrong.

lolllll!!! i am literally lolling :p :D it sounds so wrong :p i wrote "ali jab imtihanat me sabse zyada numbr laya to us k ghar walo ne gul charey uraye :p and its wrong :p :D

Reaction score
kedi kashti...tummhari ya meri....coz my urdu paper went excellent
well,thts good tht ur papers went good.
samander ki lehron mein itne masroof they
anjanay ko apne hamsawar kashti kay dostoon ka nahi pata chala.....(kya romanch tha lehron kay mabain)
pata nahi kon si kashti wesay hi mind main aya to likh diya.
IA u will get good result, m actually curious to know ur result n do tell me when it comes.
do pray for me(y)

Reaction score
pata nahi kon si kashti wesay hi mind main aya to likh diya.
IA u will get good result, m actually curious to know ur result do tell me when it comes.
do pray for me(y)

probably in august 10-17th...its jumaa today.lets see...u should u know do the same and o yeah......remember WAPDA and the related in ur badduaaein...

Reaction score
I wrote, "class ki nayi Larki do dekhtey hi Sab ne us ke gul charey uraye"
Lol , I got this wrong.

:LOL: seriously :p
I wrote ameer log gul charay uratey phrty hain jb k ghareeb log 2 waqt ki roti ko tarastey hain :)

Reaction score
.look at the context,it makes no sense,insan apni chusti ki waja sey kamyab hota hay.....nothing.its baloney .....doesn,t go with the flow.....a much better response is to write mehnat .this invloves being active as well as dedicated just the opposite of kahili..Look these questions are called Lang usage and u need to show it appropriately....mehnat kay allawa or bhi mutabadil hein but not chusti i am afraid
yes u r rit but see wat I wrote is excatly the opposite of wat they said n even the qstn is to chnge the underlined word in such a way way that it gives the opposite meaning. we can't do much but wait for the MS to clear r doubts, let's pray to God wat we wrote is correct :)

Reaction score
yes u r rit but see wat I wrote is excatly the opposite of wat they said n even the qstn is to chnge the underlined word in such a way way that it gives the opposite meaning. we can't do much but wait for the MS to clear r doubts, let's pray to God wat we wrote is correct :)

so ulta mafhoom......will be mehnat not chusti....u have to change words in order to give the opposite meaning to sentence.....so chusti is vague...it doesn,t give the ulta mafhoom.....i mean,c,mon insan apni chusti ki waja sey kamyab hota hay.. doesn,t getin with the flow.....
I hope tht u dont get u know annoyed or anything and i sincerely wish tht this option be in Markscheme......we want our hamsafars to be with us....right.
however,it is wht i think is more logical to write mehnat or other naamulbadl and is completely vague to write chusti

Reaction score
so ulta mafhoom......will be mehnat not chusti....u have to change words in order to give the opposite meaning to sentence.....so chusti is vague...it doesn,t give the ulta mafhoom.....i mean,c,mon insan apni chusti ki waja sey kamyab hota hay.. doesn,t getin with the flow.....
I hope tht u dont get u know annoyed or anything and i sincerely wish tht this option be in Markscheme......we want our hamsafars to be with us....right.
however,it is wht i think is more logical to write mehnat or other naamulbadl and is completely vague to write chusti
I actually thought that this does not make much sense when I was writin but we were supposed to do that.
Ty for ur concern let's wait n watch :)

Reaction score
I actually thought that this does not make much sense when I was writin but we were supposed to do that.
Ty for ur concern let's wait n watch :)

i ain,t tensed.i know when to worry....so chilling right now....

Reaction score
probably in august 10-17th...its jumaa today.lets see...u should u know do the same and o yeah......remember WAPDA and the related in ur badduaaein...
i know the date, i am saying do tell me ur result. BTW date is 13 aug n some sources say it wud be 2 or 3 day of eid!

Reaction score
i know the date, i am saying do tell me ur result. BTW date is 13 aug n some sources say it wud be 2 or 3 day of eid!

too early to say ....i guess.hehe
dude,do discuss ur papers too..thts why wrote the above comment..also u should have been thwarted by our isl thread p1 and p2 by Faizan muhammad and there is the page started by sir irfan."lets wrap up islamiat........."i have posted one answer in tht thread..at the end pages

Reaction score
dude,do discuss ur papers too..thts why wrote the above comment..also u should have been thwarted by our isl thread p1 and p2 by Faizan muhammad and there is the page started by sir irfan."lets wrap up islamiat........."i have posted one answer in tht thread..at the end pages
my papers were good , bio p2 was kinda weird. A is INSHALLLAH confirmed , i want A*

Reaction score
BTW how was ur pakistan studies and islamiat.
Some of my cznx n frnds told p1 was ok but p2 was superb.
What abt urs?

Reaction score
actually p1 islamiat went a bit u know down than expectations before predominantly as it was first experience......so i think 45 marks in p1.....in p2 however,it went very good......thinking of 47 or even 48 so IA i,ll achieve A* in tht....abt pak.st p1 and 2 were awesome..IA A* paka hey magar agar Allah ki anayat shamil-e-hal rahi tou even beyond A* if u know what i mean.
urdu p1 was on top of the slot followed by p2.....so Insha Allah A* or even beyond tht..........wht abt english paper of urs
i hv done good in eng p1 but i may lose 3 marks in p2 if i messed up wd one word question n another question. Seriously getting A in eng wud be an achievement for me but who knows Allah may give A*. INSHALLAH
now preparing for physics.
hopefully u get all A*s IA

Reaction score
i hv done good in eng p1 but i may lose 3 marks in p2 if i messed up wd one word question n another question. Seriously getting A in eng wud be an achievement for me but who knows Allah may give A*. INSHALLAH
now preparing for physics.
hopefully u get all A*s IA

ur welcome bro......hopefully,u will achieve a*,s in all subjects

Reaction score
can any one check these mahawra sentences for me pls. thnx in advance
gul charay urana:akmal ki gul charay uranay ki adat ki waja se koi uss par yaqeen nahi karta.
char chand lagna:asad ke hunar mandi aur banai gai tasveeron ke waja se tasweeri namaish par char chand lag gaye.
seekh pa hona:aslam choti choti batoon par seekh pa ho jata hai iss liye us kay boht ghagray hotay hein.
bhanda phorna: principal sahiba ne asd aur aslam ki larai ka bhanda phornay ke baad unhein boht danta.

Reaction score
can any one check these mahawra sentences for me pls. thnx in advance
gul charay urana:akmal ki gul charay uranay ki adat ki waja se koi uss par yaqeen nahi karta.
char chand lagna:asad ke hunar mandi aur banai gai tasveeron ke waja se tasweeri namaish par char chand lag gaye.
seekh pa hona:aslam choti choti batoon par seekh pa ho jata hai iss liye us kay boht ghagray hotay hein.
bhanda phorna: principal sahiba ne asd aur aslam ki larai ka bhanda phornay ke baad unhein boht danta.

congrats..u r the 100th reply,no gift though
1=wrong,2=right,i think tht so.3=right,4=i have reservations for whether tht is right or not.......dont worry others will be quick to reply.........