• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

urdu second language students..click here!!

Reaction score
i wanna knw if u guyz are doing all da mahavaraat-cuz dats pretty much impossible!! n also, how ur preparing for everything else in da ppr

Reaction score
i wanna knw if u guyz are doing all da mahavaraat-cuz dats pretty much impossible!! n also, how ur preparing for everything else in da ppr
Just reading essays,letters,reports,dialogues.

Mahawarat are too much and imo you should read only ones with similar wording like 'jaan par khelna' n 'jaan se hath dho bethna' cuz they come like that.

Reaction score
guys how do u get an a star in urdu ? i heard there is no threshold in urdu then how do they grade us ? please tell me

Reaction score
guys how do u get an a star in urdu ? i heard there is no threshold in urdu then how do they grade us ? please tell me
there must be a threshold, but so many people get grades around A (or B) that the threshold for A* is very high

Reaction score
its very hard to do all muhawaraat , I suck at them btw anyone havng any notes for muhawaraat , I m studing them from mujib-ur-rehman's book

Reaction score
Please tell me how u guys will study for Urdu because i am really confused (n)
In translation is it necessary to translate each and every word ???

Reaction score
From what I've read in mark schemes, you will be awarded marks so long as you are able to convey the correct meaning of the sentence, sure it's better if you use the accurate words, but if you don't know the proper word, just try to get the meaning of the word across in multiple words then

Reaction score
is it necessary to do letters as well cze there ll surely be a choice I m good at others but suck at letters ,

Reaction score
wow dude ;) I didn't even learn a 100 :/
Second Language Urdu is hell easy. Almost 50% students get A's in it. Just go through the idioms that start with Alif-mada, Alif, Jeem, seen, laam. They include some common ones. Apart from this, just look at the past papers' ones. They give you very easy ones.

Reaction score
Second Language Urdu is hell easy. Almost 50% students get A's in it. Just go through the idioms that start with Alif-mada, Alif, Jeem, seen, laam. They include some common ones. Apart from this, just look at the past papers' ones. They give you very easy ones.
hey for the one who is givng its not easy , and learning 800 mahawaraat is something big , and beside dat practicing 10 years papers like hell
although I hadn't studied frm 2 hours

Reaction score
hey for the one who is givng its not easy , and learning 800 mahawaraat is something big , and beside dat practicing 10 years papers like hell
although I hadn't studied frm 2 hours

urdu is the most easy subject
it is our language and we can score high marks without studying it

Reaction score
urdu is the most easy subject
it is our language and we can score high marks without studying it
sis ap Pakistan mein rehte hho to ap ko ata hai etna sab bt hum to Pakistan mein nahi rehtae to beshak easy hai but bena ache teachers kae kiya khak number aen gae