• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Urdu May / June 2017 Paper discussion

Reaction score
Welcome Gouki and thanks to you now for dropping the bombshell .....he got marks for the content and the language was very weak and I too think that they somewhat found this piece of writing amusing, like I almost laughed out loud when he said 'dil ache see darakta he'
Anyways, If this is how they mark an average kid then u r most likely to get marks above 12
perhaps you may as well get an A*
Yes, I did give my exam in o/n 16 and I got an A

Reaction score
Thnx ayesha nd Congratulations fr achieving an A ! Yep , he wz like dil drkta hai , thats how it wz pronounced in urdu , nd he wz also like muktaleef instead of mukhtlef .

Reaction score
Nd ayesha wz my handwriting readable ? Like would the examiner understand it . P.S : my handwriting in frst article wz much b8r in the actual exam nd i dd alot of cutting though :p:p so would it affect my marks ?

Reaction score
It is readable but not rewardable! Your handwriting is a little below average and I had to put in extra effort to understand it
You r only awarded marks for the content and the language and i heard my teacher say that your writing should be good...just to add on the good impact
uk the cutting done causes no prob IF done neatly
Even I did a lot of cutting in my report, wish we were allowed pencils

Reaction score
Thnx ayesha nd Congratulations fr achieving an A ! Yep , he wz like dil drkta hai , thats how it wz pronounced in urdu , nd he wz also like muktaleef instead of mukhtlef .
Thank u...
We can alsi say that ' cylcle chalana sehat ke lie bohat mofeed he kion ke iss seh jisam me khoon ki ghartish tez hoti he or ....'
Yes he made alot of spelling errors... didn't even know when to use 'hain' and' he'

Reaction score
Ayesha I used a good technique in exam . Whenever I made a mistake I scribbled untidily BUT afterwards , I cut neatly over the scribbling with a blue ink pen Cz had done the paper in black ink .