• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Urdu May / June 2017 Paper discussion

Reaction score
Hey guys , hope y'all doin well ! Post ur doubts and queries for 3248 Olevel urdu m/j 2017 exam. Firstly , WHO GOT AAO BAGHAT KARNA RIGHT ??

Reaction score
y ? i just joined the community late loll -.- . did u get aao bhagat karna right? it proved to b quite difficult fr many candidates .

Reaction score
Urdu went well Alhumdulliah, yes i did :)
Except for that translation part in p1.
And i left that Isl P2 Q2 part which was to write the types of ijma. How many marks do you think it was of?

Reaction score
Ummmm i only appeared for urdu this year loll , i got aao bhagat karna wronng unfortunately , but my p1 wz amaazinnggggggg , i did alot of cuttings and khich mich though :)

Reaction score
Guys tell me , is this sentence right " JO LOG APNE MUN MIAN MITHU BANTE HAIN UN SE KOI BHI DOSTI NAHI RAKHNA CHAHTA"

Reaction score
image.jpeg Guys I'm posting pics of an article based on the topic which came in this year's paper called PAANI KA MUHTAT ISTIMAL the article is 200 words and the the pics of the article that I'm posting is what I 90% wrote in the exam plz read the article and tell me out of 15, how much does this article deserve thnx