• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Urdu B (Second Language) tips please?

Reaction score
if we r writing a letter to a newspaper ,,vats do we write in da frst para
Tell about yourself, like i'm a regular reader of your newspaper and your newspaper is very informative. Then come to main topic, like i wanted to share something etc.

Reaction score
Hi today was my Urdu Second Language Paper 1.It went very good.But I have one doubt.There was a 'Mukalama' writing.I wrote the name of two persons in the right hand margin where it was said 'for examinator use' will it be right?I didn't know please help.Thanks

Reaction score
Hi today was my Urdu Second Language Paper 1.It went very good.But I have one doubt.There was a 'Mukalama' writing.I wrote the name of two persons in the right hand margin where it was said 'for examinator use' will it be right?I didn't know please help.Thanks
oh no u r not supposed to write anythin in that column, but let's wait n see wat other ppl have to say!

Reaction score
What does khasooseiat mean? Is it like a persons characteristic or something? Or is that khooby?