• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Urdu B (Second Language) tips please?

Reaction score
Mukarami Editor Sahab Roznama Jang
Assalamoaleikum.

Like that.

Thank you so much for your answer, as I would have written something like 'Muazziz Sahab' as that the only respectable urdu word I know for formal writing (and I don't even properly know what it mean either) :oops:

Reaction score
One of my other doubts is that: In translation, suppose there is a word like 'fishing industry' and I don't remember it's translation in the exam, can I just write fishing industry in urdu as it is? I mean I know it probably wouldn't gain me any marks but it won't make me lose any?
What's it called?

Reaction score
What's it called?

I'm not clear on what you are asking but if you are asking about the translation of 'fishing industry' it's: 'Maahi Gayri ki san-att' where fishing's translation is 'Maahi Gayri' and industry's translation is 'San-att'...

Reaction score
guys someone post a difficult passage n the rest try to translate it this will help us determine how prepared we r :) any volunteer?

Reaction score
What do u call efficiency in Urdu? And I don't mean karjardagi...efficient in the sense that it helps us in some way

Reaction score
Thank you so much for your answer, as I would have written something like 'Muazziz Sahab' as that the only respectable urdu word I know for formal writing (and I don't even properly know what it mean either) :oops:
well cant we write tht... or sumthin like muhtaram sahab