• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Urdu B help?? essay

Reaction score
Urdu B essays seems too difficult.... my urdu is not too good....like grammar and vocabulary.....right now i am studying Urdu A...i have an option to drop it...should i?

Reaction score
Urdu B essays seems too difficult.... my urdu is not too good....like grammar and vocabulary.....right now i am studying Urdu A...i have an option to drop it...should i?
To avoid any confusions, Urdu A = First language Urdu and Urdu B = Second Language Urdu, that's what you mean, right?
Well if your Urdu is bad, drop Urdu A straight away. I don't remember doing any essays in Urdu B when I did O level in 2012 or maybe I am wrong but you should definitely go with Urdu B. Mahawwarat are bit tricky, rest isn't that hard and even if you do a normal paper, chances are you would get an A. Even I got an A and my mom couldn't believe it :p BUT my Urdu wasn't that bad either. Talk to your Urdu teacher once too and listen to his advice once and decide asap.

Reaction score
To avoid any confusions, Urdu A = First language Urdu and Urdu B = Second Language Urdu, that's what you mean, right?
Well if your Urdu is bad, drop Urdu A straight away. I don't remember doing any essays in Urdu B when I did O level in 2012 or maybe I am wrong but you should definitely go with Urdu B. Mahawwarat are bit tricky, rest isn't that hard and even if you do a normal paper, chances are you would get an A. Even I got an A and my mom couldn't believe it :p BUT my Urdu wasn't that bad either. Talk to your Urdu teacher once too and listen to his advice once and decide asap.
i mean mazmoons by essays... they are included in paper 1.....in beaconhouse jtc i have to study Urdu A for first 2 years and in the last year i have the choice of choosing between the two....so can u guide me how to self-study this subject

Reaction score
i mean mazmoons by essays... they are included in paper 1.....in beaconhouse jtc i have to study Urdu A for first 2 years and in the last year i have the choice of choosing between the two....so can u guide me how to self-study this subject
Oh those. I never did those. Luckily my school offered the choice bit earlier.
Don't worry about it right now, just listen to your teacher and seek help from internet. Your school grades won't matter. Only your final grade in Urdu B's CIE would matter. I hope someone else who learned Urdu A can further advice you.