• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Urdu A or B

Are you taking Urdu A or B

• Total voters
Reaction score
I'm conducting this poll to see how many people take Urdu A and B. I myself am doing A and it seriously the most difficult subject.

Reaction score
That's true but I feel Urdu B is also tough for people, like me, whose vocabulary and grammar suck and they aren't good at writing essays etc

Reaction score
That's true but I feel Urdu B is also tough for people, like me, whose vocabulary and grammar suck and they aren't good at writing essays etc

If that's the case with you, never take Urdu A cz you won't even understand what you read in Urdu A syllabus.

Reaction score
If that's the case with you, never take Urdu A cz you won't even understand what you read in Urdu A syllabus.

Urdu A is difficult, you can't question that. However sometimes it can also be easy if you get an easy paper. Seriously, if the paper is tough, you're screwed but if it's easy,you can get an A. In the 2 years that I've studies Urdu A, I've gotten 75+ marks 3 times and 80+ once. But I prepared all these exams in 1 day so that did affect my result. I've seen alot of people say Urdu B is easier, in fact I have never seen an Urdu A thread on XPC, but I still feel that, despite being difficult, If you work hard enough you can get an A.

Reaction score
Urdu A is difficult, you can't question that. However sometimes it can also be easy if you get an easy paper. Seriously, if the paper is tough, you're screwed but if it's easy,you can get an A. In the 2 years that I've studies Urdu A, I've gotten 75+ marks 3 times and 80+ once. But I prepared all these exams in 1 day so that did affect my result. I've seen alot of people say Urdu B is easier, in fact I have never seen an Urdu A thread on XPC, but I still feel that, despite being difficult, If you work hard enough you can get an A.

Urdu B is the easiest subject ever :p
If you want to WORK HARD.. and still risk whether you get an easy paper.. then okay!

Reaction score

As you are willing to work hard, do that with Urdu B and you can easily get an A* and if not that, then definitely an A.

Reaction score
I've studied Urdu A for 2 years and I'll be giving the paper in May/June 2014. Reverting to B now would mean I'd lose all my work - 3 copies of notes - and the time spent in listening to lectures, doing questions etc. Not possible at this stage. Though for the newbies, Urdu B would be recommended. I don't even know how my teachers coaxed me into taking A :p

Reaction score
I've studied Urdu A for 2 years and I'll be giving the paper in May/June 2014. Reverting to B now would mean I'd lose all my work - 3 copies of notes - and the time spent in listening to lectures, doing questions etc. Not possible at this stage. Though for the newbies, Urdu B would be recommended. I don't even know how my teachers coaxed me into taking A :p

Right. Urdu B isn't going to help you at all even in Pakistan......your not supposed to study that on university level.

Reaction score

Then give both...you will easily get A* for free :D

Reaction score
What? what I know, you can. but not in one session I guess

You can but from what I've read, only your better grade from the 2 exams gets accepted i.e if you get an A* in Urdu B and an A in Urdu A, your A* and hence as a subject Urdu B is accepted. Besides, I suck at Urdu and Urdu can suck on it too, why even bother ?

39049829.jpg

Reaction score
You can but from what I've read, only your better grade from the 2 exams gets accepted i.e if you get an A* in Urdu B and an A in Urdu A, your A* and hence as a subject Urdu B is accepted. Besides, I suck at Urdu and Urdu can suck on it too, why even bother ?

39049829.jpg

Then take Urdu B
Urdu A is tooooooooo HARD. I mean even more harder hen Urdu books of Fsc

Reaction score
Urdu B was actually who speak Urdu as second language.
Anyone, whose first language is Urdu but still taking Urdu B here?