• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Urdu A notes contribution

Reaction score
Hali yad nai kiya , paper mein a gaya . Iqbal ki Nazam yad ki , Ghazal agayi . Sarey Afsanay kiye bas Anarkali nai kia , 3 afsanaoun ke questions Anarkali par .
Mirat-Ul-Aroos ke sarey kirdaroun ko parha bas Dor Andees Khan ko nai parha , wo a gaya! No chance of A in Urdu ! B ajaye bari baat hai :(

Who does your teacher happen to be ?just curious.
No teacher .

Reaction score
Hali yad nai kiya , paper mein a gaya . Iqbal ki Nazam yad ki , Ghazal agayi . Sarey Afsanay kiye bas Anarkali nai kia , 3 afsanaoun ke questions Anarkali par .
Mirat-Ul-Aroos ke sarey kirdaroun ko parha bas Dor Andees Khan ko nai parha , wo a gaya! No chance of A in Urdu ! B ajaye bari baat hai :(

No teacher .

mere sath to aur barha scene hogaya yar :(

if i had known the meaning of the word i could have got the STAR!1 :(
its lost...:(

Reaction score

No teacher .
oh Godd !! that was one helll of a bad luk. don't worry. IA Allah will do everything ryt. but u cud have left hli and door andesh and did faiz and text-based for novel. that would have gone well. the anarkali thingy was simply badtmixii!! i mean like first time in the histtory of urdu papers sucha thing has happened and with such a petty afsana as anarkali. like it's not that versatile to write about. don't know wat the urdu examiners were thinking this year.!!

Reaction score
oh Godd !! that was one helll of a bad luk. don't worry. IA Allah will do everything ryt. but u cud have left hli and door andesh and did faiz and text-based for novel. that would have gone well. the anarkali thingy was simply badtmixii!! i mean like first time in the histtory of urdu papers sucha thing has happened and with such a petty afsana as anarkali. like it's not that versatile to write about. don't know wat the urdu examiners were thinking this year.!!
this isn't just me ... all of my ''Urdu A'' friends got the same luck ! Apne se kahania likhe ke agaye sab . and then we come out all sad and gloomy ke urdu ka paper acha nai hoa , or dosray '' Urdu B'' waley are all like '' Paper was so , easy'' . ''A* ayega''

If i don't get a good grade , i'm appearing for Urdu B in November!

Reaction score
mere sath to aur barha scene hogaya yar :(

if i had known the meaning of the word i could have got the STAR!1 :(
its lost...:(
i depended on iqbal faeiz nd anarakali so boddddddlyyyy ! NAD IT CAME MY LUCK ! :D
MY GUESS WORKED OUT TOO.DIDN'T IT?

Reaction score
u
i depended on iqbal faeiz nd anarakali so boddddddlyyyy ! NAD IT CAME MY LUCK ! :D
MY GUESS WORKED OUT TOO.DIDN'T IT?
ummm yeah it did
i went in prepared for anarkali and musadas...there it was
but only if i knew the meaning of almia i would have confirmed my A...i wrote totally irrelevant...:(

Reaction score
Please upload some attempted past paper qs of any 'afsana' and 'nazam'

Reaction score
Hey guyz, r u using refrence books for Urdu A? Which is best acoording to ur opinion?