• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Urdu A notes contribution

Reaction score
in the B BART of nazams.... can we give reference to the ashaar already given in the question? or we are obliged to write those ashaar not given in the questionn..?

Reaction score
in the B BART of nazams.... can we give reference to the ashaar already given in the question? or we are obliged to write those ashaar not given in the questionn..?
you can .The reference is only there to give you ( or remind you ) what the nazam was about!

Reaction score
can anyone help me out by uploading the afsanaas notes of major and most important afsanaas

Reaction score
you have to read the two passages and then express your own thoughts on the matter. It would be helpful to use phrases like '' merey khiyal se'' ''merey tijziye ke motabiq'' ''meri raye hai '' etc . Write in small paragraphs and try to make it thoughtful and don't copy from the text , include some of your own thoughts aswell

so we dont actually write the muwazna?? :O

Reaction score
wait a minute...i have this confusions....firstly in the mawazna question is the writing of "ahem nuqaat" important....??
secondly can i please get the format of khyalat ka izhaar wala question
thirdly can i have notes of murat ul uroos and afsanas pleeaasee?? :(

Reaction score
napalm....

i was actually refering to the 2nd post of the thread which said something about a change in q1..

FacePalm again!

Then you should have quoted that post .

Anyways , for the last 2 years , as in 2010 and 2011 , the Q1 has been about ''Khiyalat Ka Izhar'' , in which have to read 2 passages and then express your thoughts about the topic .
But Muwazna can also come . Better to do both to be safe

Reaction score
FacePalm again!

Then you should have quoted that post .

Anyways , for the last 2 years , as in 2010 and 2011 , the Q1 has been about ''Khiyalat Ka Izhar'' , in which have to read 2 passages and then express your thoughts about the topic .
But Muwazna can also come . Better to do both to be safe

k thanx...:D
napalm!! :D

Reaction score
you have to read the two passages and then express your own thoughts on the matter. It would be helpful to use phrases like '' merey khiyal se'' ''merey tijziye ke motabiq'' ''meri raye hai '' etc . Write in small paragraphs and try to make it thoughtful and don't copy from the text , include some of your own thoughts aswell
Who does your teacher happen to be ?
just curious.