• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Urdu A: Miratul Aroos

Reaction score
gview

plz give some points about the Q7-(alif) nd (bay) point. bot are quite tricky.
nd pls discuss anything abt this novel

Reaction score
Part (a) That maid named Azmat was sucking all of money of house but was caught by Asghari.
Here they became enemies. Azmat tried her best to portray Asghari in such a manner that all of the house members should not listen her if she reveal Azmat's secrets.

Reaction score
Part (b): Well u can take it according to your opinion. It can be a benefit, as asghari got silent approvals and encouragement to control the house - is lieai to asghari nai mama azmat ka ghaban ka pardha chaak kar liya -
it is also positive as if mohammad kamil said something to asghari like when mama lied about asgharis head ache, then her house would have gone destroyed like akbaris. ( In my opinion its all positive)

Reaction score
Nah! I'm gonna take it all at negative side.
If it were the case that Kamil would have told Asghari about whatever he had in his mind about her, it all would've been clarified right at the moment and Azmat was supposed to be caught and struck off at that very moment. Being silent he didn't tell Asghari anything and grew reservations within his heart.

Reaction score
so its the last year for miratul aroos nd they r probably gonna give some 'terhay' questions
mayb like to comment on mehmooda's character.
diff btween aqil nd kamil
or wat cud hav hppnd if akbari didnot came at end
or any general question
wat r ur views
if u hav any good sample answer of urs. plz upload?

Reaction score
Hello ppl! urdu A is on 7th so i wanted to ask wat r u guyz expecting in ppr 1 cuz last year's was a tricky one and the ppl known to get an A got B's