• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Universal patheticnesss....(university)

Reaction score
Well, she can't be nothing if she gave you a headache only once. :D
Verily, Doyle's Sherlock Holmes is the best and iconic detective character out there,
but Christie's whoddunit approach and plots are iconic as well.

I am open to all suggestions as I haven't made this summer's reading list yet.
and this myt not be the thread for this topic lol...
Error 3.142: Mathematical relation not found!
you do not seem to be the uni going type.. u must be doing ur o lvels?

well only wen a person wud bring their problems here wud i ask others to solve it :p

Reaction score
and this myt not be the thread for this topic lol...
True per forum rules.
So, coming back to the topic, what are your future study plans i.e. pursue a Master's, PhD or something else? Maybe go abroad?
Win the Field Medal? An Iranian woman won last year's award (news report) How about a Pakistani woman win the next one? ;)

well only wen a person wud bring their problems here wud i ask others to solve it :p
lol. University problems without solutions#1 Sleep deprivation because professors forget a day still only has 24 hours.

Reaction score
True per forum rules.
So, coming back to the topic, what are your future study plans i.e. pursue a Master's, PhD or something else? Maybe go abroad?
Win the Field Medal? An Iranian woman won last year's award (news report) How about a Pakistani woman win the next one? ;)

lol. University problems without solutions#1 Sleep deprivation because professors forget a day still only has 24 hours.
im doing bsc a twom year program then id do bs maybe thats two more years

Reaction score
im doing bsc a twom year program then id do bs maybe thats two more years
So we're sort of batch fellows. I have got two years left too (four year medicine program), then it's straight two years Specialization degree. I'm interested in Ophthalmology.
In sha Allah, all will go well for both of us.

Physics
Chemistry
Maths
Further Maths
You're really passionate about Math. Good luck, especially with Further Math.

Reaction score
So we're sort of batch fellows. I have got two years left too (four year medicine program), then it's straight two years Specialization degree. I'm interested in Ophthalmology.
In sha Allah, all will go well for both of us.

You're really passionate about Math. Good luck, especially with Further Math.
B.A in Applied Mathematics IA :)