• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Universal patheticnesss....(university)

Reaction score
yes university... ive often seen people going away from this place after having done their alevels and alot if university people are having problemsin their studies... Seeing that this place doesnt excel in the uni studies as it does in O or A levels.. im aking this thread for the ease of uni students.... id try grouping them here and if u know any student u can think of tag em here...
Muhammad TAimoor Hassan Ali Abid A star
pleease tag all you people may know...

Reaction score
Hello,
Second year medical student here.
Really pleased to meet fellow university students.
Great idea OP (y)

Thanku but i dun think they teach u math at mbbs

Which year are you in?

Superb!
Me and Math didn't get along that well lol.
Though I'd like to get better at it someday.

Reaction score
Stats is simpler math. The only daunting task was the term paper (complete independent research and data collection) we had to submit to pass the class. But, I found the class helpful and since there's a portion of medical stats in medical licensing board exams for different countries, it should give me an edge (I hope).

So are there any specific Math major options too or do you have to study all of classical, pure and applied mathematics?

Reaction score
There are options for minor but u have to study all the things in ur major

All the best with studies (y)
And I like your blog. I think you like horror, mystery and thriller stories, so I'd recommend reading Stephen King novels.

Reaction score
Thanks for reading my stories.
. I like to write horror not read it.. i tried him once and was very disappointed...
I read mysteries and thrillers :)

Reaction score
No problem. They're really good. They gave me a boost as I was totally burned out! I'm finally in the mood to start studying. Thank you for that.

Well, I'd agree to an extent, some of his books are. I've heard William Peter Blatty's "The Exorcist" is ten times scarier than the movie,
but I haven't read it yet.

Mystery is one of my favorite genre, and I like Agatha Christie books. :)
I haven't come across a good thriller for a while though.

Reaction score
No problem. They're really good. They gave me a boost as I was totally burned out! I'm finally in the mood to start studying. Thank you for that.

Well, I'd agree to an extent, some of his books are. I've heard William Peter Blatty's "The Exorcist" is ten times scarier than the movie,
but I haven't read it yet.

Mystery is one of my favorite genre, and I like Agatha Christie books. :)
I haven't come across a good thriller for a while though.
Im flattered....
agatha christie gave me a headache once :D
as compared to sir arthur conan doyle she is nothing..
I can give u tonnes of suggestion

Reaction score
Im flattered....
agatha christie gave me a headache once :D
as compared to sir arthur conan doyle she is nothing..
I can give u tonnes of suggestion

Well, she can't be nothing if she gave you a headache only once. :D
Verily, Doyle's Sherlock Holmes is the best and iconic detective character out there,
but Christie's whoddunit approach and plots are iconic as well.

I am open to all suggestions as I haven't made this summer's reading list yet.